April @ Crossroads Express!!

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
MT again today across the street from FJ BBQ Thompson St.... Murray woke us from a morning nap booked 205miler, looking for a trip home.

Reactions: Murraycroexp

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
:cool:Holy Blues Brothers:cool: only one and a half hours after delivery and we get the text booked Memphis Tennessee to Wichita Kansas team cre Rockin and Rollin baby:D
looks like bill handed off his horseshoe before going home....LOL

and WOW the west is rocking....and here I am in the darned stagnant east....did I ever mention I dislike the east?....LOL

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
DH home time to cut the grass. Murray tried had one picked out that delivered 8 miles from home...they just wouldn't wait for us to get empty :(

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey OVM, took seriously what you told me about my van being too dark at night. Does this look better?
View attachment 13645
is that DOT regulation reflective tape?.....anyways that should really help....

The Story: The other week Bill and I meet up in Effingham at night and had coffee both of us had time..we were both going to Detroit for morning....Bill passed me on I70...and I noticed at night besides the 2 small tail lights the van was hardly noticable from the rear.....I guess because of color and small lights....

Looks much better now...Just thinking of your safety Bill....:)

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, Ken. The package states "All DOT/Transport Canada standards for conspicuity tape are met or exceeded".
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1460824060.683352.jpg

Reactions: hazmat