April @ Crossroads Express!!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Good morning Sir. Hope for a better month, last month sucked big time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Looks like I gonna have to go to another state to get out of here. At least ytd we've done better this year than last, lol. W didn't run the jan/feb of last year. So we are ahead, but April definitely HAS to be better than last month.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like I gonna have to go to another state to get out of here. At least ytd we've done better this year than last, lol. W didn't run the jan/feb of last year. So we are ahead, but April definitely HAS to be better than last month.
so what state ya in? Confusion...... and moving to the state of bewilderment?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
In Norfolk Thurs AM, told Murray I might head home for the weekend too. Within 5 minutes I was on my way to San Antonio. Unloaded & within minutes booked to DAllas. 4 loads in 5 days, 2500+ LM sure saved this week

Strange, this industry is.

latest

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Norfolk Thurs AM, told Murray I might head home for the weekend too. Within 5 minutes I was on my way to San Antonio. Unloaded & within minutes booked to DAllas. 4 loads in 5 days, 2500+ LM sure saved this week
Think I told you while we ate.....your luck can change on a dime....just when ya think its a lost cause wham bam 1,2 ,3, .....a few thousand miles later like Wow....it happens just that quick.....one of my fav, sayings, keep the faith, give it a chance ....

If you know or even think I can 't get a much better spot then this why move then?....have faith the Load Gods will answer.....in this case Lord and Lordess Freeman......LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great morning from Walmart now in Liberty Mo....Lots of vans around... Lord Murray woke me for service but nothing came of that....LOL...its is a beauty day here....could be in the N/E shoveling and freezing...