April 2017 locations & Gossip

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Hesperia CA waiting for Monday to roll around. Picking up at Edwards AFB going to Oklahoma City. Hopefully it's a good week.
Now that is one busy, noisy PFJ. Last trip to Cali we spent on night there and decided $60 was not too much for a room the next night

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Stopped there once for fuel and couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm not driving now, per ce, but rather beating cancer. But yeah, I moved to t/t. It's my new groove.
I thought you posted about driving a school bus not too long ago. Anyway, kickass on that cancer!
Thanx, Moot. No, I never drove a bus.
https://www.expeditersonline.com/fo...i-transportation-inc.60268/page-7#post-708491

I thought I remembered something about you driving kids to school. I added the school bus thing in that thread and lumped it all together in my diminishing memory bank.

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Would you believe 60 minutes have a special on about I phones being Addictive?
I believe it. Its a growing problem. I'm just a recreational user. Weekends, holidays and days ending in "y". I could quit any time I want. Like today, being a weekend and a day ending in "y", I did a couple of lines with my daughter. Later I did a few more lines with an EO member. He doesn't do IOS. He mainlines the big A. Pure, uncut big A straight into his veins.

I sure hope I don't get called for a "random" in the morning.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...... Pure, uncut big A
confused-smiley.png

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Would you believe 60 minutes have a special on about I phones being Addictive?

Sometimes I wish for the days when phones were just phones. Bad enough we have to deal with all the distracted drivers. Now I'm dodging distracted people walking glued to their smart phones, oblivious of what's going on around them. Hell today I almost got run over by a shopping cart, lady was too busy texting away

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I feel like I'm back in grade school and nobody wants to pick the fat kid in Dodgeball. I love to play Words. The only one I have to play with is my sister and I play with her several times a day

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I meant "play words", we don't live in WV anymore.

DonA164 and I don't use word cheat BTW.

Reactions: ntimevan