April 2017 locations & Gossip

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nothing but crickets today. Glad I made some money before coming back to Tennessee

Oh yeah, big surprise, looks like another make or break Friday

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Timed one run for cheap reserve fuel in the southwest part of NY. Going thru PA I saw 1 lane roads with 15 MPH speed limit. Full throttle hills and turns the Sprinter could barely make at full lock.

If you stretch out your google maps line straight, be prepared for 4 hours extra driving time in one state

No, never again

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hard to be positive these days... every where we go we run into crap... what we call good now is still crap ...,Like getting an .75 load and thinking wow great rate! :p

For the life of me..., you all continue to get mileage woodies... a 2400 mile load and then you proceed to do over a 500 mile dh ... sure shrinks that all mile rate downward pretty good
Hey ... Mr. Short-timer ... Smile
f81843e42a2b44bacb5369cc600616c9.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hard to be positive these days... every where we go we run into crap... what we call good now is still crap ...,Like getting an .75 load and thinking wow great rate! :p

For the life of me..., you all continue to get mileage woodies... a 2400 mile load and then you proceed to do over a 500 mile dh ... sure shrinks that all mile rate downward pretty good
Hey ... Mr. Short-timer ... Smile
f81843e42a2b44bacb5369cc600616c9.jpg

Oh I am smilin...:)
1 more tour of duty!!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...taking wife to town MD appointment this morning...:)
Hope every thing checks out OK ... I am sure the Doctor will agree with ME on 1 thing ... that Pain in the Neck that she has dealt with the last week ... will get alot Worse in about 30 days with No Relief in future (unless she makes you Expedite again) ...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang...taking wife to town MD appointment this morning...:)
Hope every thing checks out OK ... I am sure the Doctor will agree with ME on 1 thing ... that Pain in the Neck that she has dealt with the last week ... will get alot Worse in about 30 days with No Relief in future (unless she makes you Expedite again) ...

She is twisting my arm to go out 1 more time....LOL I would love to park the beast right now.....:)