App problem with fancy Android powered phone

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My EO app hasn't been letting me go back to previous location. It exits out when I hit back arrow so I have to force stop and re open. It isn't happening all the time but seems to be more frequent.
Samsung galaxy S3 running jellybean.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As an example I might be reading a pm. When I hit the back button to go back to topics or where I was previously the app closes. When I re-open it I'm back at the pm and it closes when I hit back button. Only solution is force stop and start fresh.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Well, since it's so easy to program for as compared to the iPhone (at least according to some who probably aren't coders) I'm sure it will be a snap to fix ... :rolleyes:

;)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
We have another update for Android and IOS that should fix this. It will be up by this weekend. Thanks!

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, since it's so easy to program for as compared to the iPhone (at least according to some who probably aren't coders) I'm sure it will be a snap to fix ... :rolleyes:

;)

well I am not a coder as you call it but the wife is and the problem is probably a broken link in the eo program that is hiccuping.. sometimes when that happens to me on certain web sites I restart my phone and get a new IP address

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I haven't had any problems with the new app.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums mobile app

mohawk

Active Expediter
I seem to be having the same problem. Also when I try to view someone's profile I go to a black screen.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EO Forums mobile app