ANYONE tell me is it that Quite ?

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I think Brian has promised us all steak and beer....LOL

a recruitment tactic....

dam you mean the dream i had last night rapping my jaws around a big juicy t/:censoredsign: with grill oinions & chips ( french frys ) and two eggs over medium and some sauteet mushrooms and washing it down with some coors is only a dream wow ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
dam you mean the dream i had last night rapping my jaws around a big juicy t/:censoredsign: with grill oinions & chips ( french frys ) and two eggs over medium and some sauteet mushrooms and washing it down with some coors is only a dream wow ;)

Keep dreamin buddy.....LOL:p

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Keep dreamin buddy.....LOL:p

ok i will go back to my other dream that kristy or one of the other fine dispatcher will ring me in the next few hours offer me a load to seattle & return & on the way my numbers will drop in the 25 million powerball i will then buy brian and everyone in load 1 a steak & beer or liquor dinner

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I never realized that he was on EO but I am guessing that is Dave. He is our sales person based out of Knoxville Tenn.

JimF51

Seasoned Expediter
brian bought me a burger and a ice tea, does that count?

sitting south of Nashville, doing my 10, hopin for something east bound, hopefully in the AM *crosses fingers*