anyone know about crossroads or load 1

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Murray is not a bad guy either.

You know that Sally is the owner of crossroads, don't you?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Everyone knows Sally is the Boss!

Lost in Space.
Sally_Brown.png

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
DollarSign, Thanks for the additional input. Just feeling like my app was going in to the recycle bin. Plus I think I was getting mixed info when I talked to their media person on Facebook, they seemed to indicate as a Veteran that might help and that I should apply. In your experience when is a good time if right now is slow?

Seems hard to get a foot in the door to expediting with no experience. I want to drive for someone for a while before I invest in a vehicle. Thanks
As a Veteran, that could be true. You would have to find out. As for when is the best time to join/get in, it use to be March to April. But the last several years things didn't get cranked up til almost summer.

The best thing to do is wait and go to the expedite show in Lexington KY in July and visit and talk to alot of expediting companies. Maybe with Trump in the office all of this will change soon.

Reactions: markslm

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
DollarSign, Thanks for the additional input. Just feeling like my app was going in to the recycle bin. Plus I think I was getting mixed info when I talked to their media person on Facebook, they seemed to indicate as a Veteran that might help and that I should apply. In your experience when is a good time if right now is slow?

Seems hard to get a foot in the door to expediting with no experience. I want to drive for someone for a while before I invest in a vehicle. Thanks
I would look at the drivers wanted classifieds here on this site. Many of them are fleet owners, if they want to hire you it often helps to get you in the door without experience.

Reactions: markslm

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well you get a thousand companies that want to charge you to get you access to possible contracts...total scam.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums