Any former OIF KBR Drivers here?

brycey2010

Seasoned Expediter
Any former KBR Drivers here? I was based at Anaconda/Taji 2008-2009.....

Attachments

• DSCF1616s.jpg
    DSCF1616s.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 36

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
I would doubt it. That is pretty racey for this "elite" expediting bunch. Too much excitement for em. You guys carried a lot of stuff for me during my 31 years.
good job!!

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
Any former KBR Drivers here? I was based at Anaconda/Taji 2008-2009.....

Hey Bryce,
What you seeking to find? A bit before your time, and before those "Can u see me?, Can you shoot me? yellow and Orange vests" ;-) Pulled a wigglewagon after I left the dome and arrived in country...(2)9 month tours. Worst equipment I ever drove! lol
P.S. Found it is not good on an app, seems to mark a driver as renegade/cowboys at the fleets....so I don't use it. Just my experience.

Last edited:

movercash

Seasoned Expediter
I drove out of Anaconda 04-05. Went all over that country and Kuwait. We didn't have those vest either I already presented a big enough target. lol:D

brycey2010

Seasoned Expediter
I knew some of you would come out the closet!! that was something else out there, but id still go back in a heartbeat, still miss the chocolate cheesecake and Rip-its from the Defac, and off course Thailand, dont miss BTC, as for the trucks "state of the art" well, they were in a state!!
As for KBR, do they verify employment, nope!!!

Trucks did have thicker windows by the time i left, see pic...............

Attachments

• DSCF1521.jpg
    DSCF1521.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 13

bill98

Seasoned Expediter
wild bill here bt Ceder II now solar power sprinter with tri-state

drive it like you stole it

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
I knew some of you would come out the closet!! that was something else out there, but id still go back in a heartbeat, still miss the chocolate cheesecake and Rip-its from the Defac, and off course Thailand, dont miss BTC, as for the trucks "state of the art" well, they were in a state!!
As for KBR, do they verify employment, nope!!!

Trucks did have thicker windows by the time i left, see pic...............

LOL...Your still had windows!!!??????? I thought those blown out holes I peered thru were the locals giving me a/c. ;-)

You are correct...they don't verify, so why use them...eh??? Just comes up showing as a "gap" in employment.

Last edited:

brycey2010

Seasoned Expediter
You are correct...they don't verify, so why use them...eh??? Just comes up showing as a "gap" in employment.[/QUOTE]

i heard about the employment verification issue while i was there, so, kept all the pay slips, cac card, army orders, etc, seems to be enough evidence in most cases, i used to run with CC De-mob allot, Sadr City was our 2nd home, as well as fuel runs to Scania, supply runs to Normady, warhorse, Liberty and Anaconda, also got out to mosul and al asad, what do ya all miss most about TTM Iraq? it must be the short hours, all the hot women, the top notch trucks with ice cold a/c, the great weather, BTC, the politics, and off course the 5 star accommodations, and there is always the small arms fire and mortars, ied's etc. All that being said it was an awesome experience, would you go back? i would and not just for the money!!

Attachments

• DSCF0196.jpg
    DSCF0196.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
I stand corrected. There are some folks that played at the beach amongst us. Regardless, hadn't been for you folks and the Sherpa's i'd been outa business a few times.