another stupid question...

hernandez212

Active Expediter
which engine is better cat 3126 or a C-7?????????
Also i have a 2004 Freightliner business class m-2 for sale how can i put it up in this web site??????

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
The 3126 has a lot of issues and I would avoid it, the C-7 is an updated version of the 3126 and has done better but depending on how much you are hauling it could be to small. The vehicle can be posted in the classifieds there is a tab above the threads for it.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

greg334

Veteran Expediter
C7 is an updated version of the 3126 but those updates don't really make it a better engine.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
CAT sucks big time as a company. They will not stand behind their engines. They don't honor their warranties. Both are small for serious work but if you are ok with that and a company that wills crew you at any opportunity then good luck.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
CAT sucks big time as a company. They will not stand behind their engines. They don't honor their warranties. Both are small for serious work but if you are ok with that and a company that wills crew you at any opportunity then good luck.

Clever, very clever! Be careful, Leo might bust you.

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
we have owned three trucks a cat-a detroit 60 series-now a come apart-I mean cummins. I loved the detroit best-very little problems in the 10 years-million one miles. The cummings is my least favorite and with all this regen junk -lets say this castrrated puppy is getting to know the dealers well.