another normal day in America

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
A shooter believed to have gang ties opened fire on four young people Friday outside a Portland, Ore. high school serving at-risk students.

A 16-year-old girl was reported in critical condition and two males aged 17 and 20 were in serious condition. A 19-year-old woman was grazed by a bullet but not hospitalized.

The victims were described as students at Rosemary Anderson High School or in related job training programs.

*** these things only happen to someone else, not near me-- ok, back to walmart.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Now, when cops respond to a call about someone waving a firearm around, they will have to ASK the person waving it around if it is a toy, or not. That should work.

AND THEN:

[h=1]Police: Man painted handgun red to resemble toy[/h]
Police: Man painted handgun red to resemble toy

The autopsy said Tamir was 5-foot-7 and weighed 195 pounds---now that is a big 12 year old for a 6th grader . Yep, but he still is a kid, 12 years old, just 12 years old and dead--: " The answers my friends, are still blowing in the wind, the answers are blowing in the wind" amen.

Anyone in here remember being 12 years old? Take a moment.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The autopsy said Tamir was 5-foot-7 and weighed 195 pounds---now that is a big 12 year old for a 6th grader . Yep, but he still is a kid, 12 years old, just 12 years old and dead--: " The answers my friends, are still blowing in the wind, the answers are blowing in the wind" amen.

Anyone in here remember being 12 years old? Take a moment.

He was a kid waving a gun around. A gun that looked quite real. Waving a gun around in a neighborhood known for crime. Had it been real, and someone was killed by the kid, there would be calls to gut the Bill of Rights. Had a cop been killed by a kid with a gun, there would be no outrage. It would be a REALLY good idea for cops to abandon high crime areas. Just cordon them off and let the "protesters" police themselves. Let's see how well they control things.

Yeah, I remember when I was 12, I KNOW I NEVER waved a gun around. IF I had my dad would STILL be whupping my butt. I was not allowed to be a fool.

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
He was a kid waving a gun around. A gun that looked quite real. Waving a gun around in a neighborhood known for crime. Had it been real, and someone was killed by the kid, there would be calls to gut the Bill of Rights. Had a cop been killed by a kid with a gun, there would be no outrage. It would be a REALLY good idea for cops to abandon high crime areas. Just cordon them off and let the "protesters" police themselves. Let's see how well they control things.

Yeah, I remember when I was 12, I KNOW I NEVER waved a gun around. IF I had my dad would STILL be whupping my butt. I was not allowed to be a fool.

You hit the nail on the head: You had a Dad!!!!!!!!! around. He didn't run off, many kids do not know what a Dad is..............anymore in America.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You hit the nail on the head: You had a Dad!!!!!!!!! around. He didn't run off, many kids do not know what a Dad is..............anymore in America.

Our government subsidizes, therefor encourages, the lack of adult responsibility that we see today. They have been doing that for decades, and we are now paying the price of that foolishness. It is a shame that SO many lives have to be ruined.