Another great Expo!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just wanted to say thank you and give kudos to Lawrence, Monte, Kristy, Jeff, Josh and everyone else I am missing (and I am sure I missed quite a few). It was another great event and a really good source of information for drivers and owner operators. As well the social events are a really nice thing to help bring together the expedite community and continue the work EO has done to build that sense of community.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had the chance to meet and sit with Lawrence, enjoyed the band, while we both smoked our cigars. First class show it was and a good time was had by all for sure. It is good to just relax. Reconnected with folks I haven't seen in a while, met some new ones. It was even good to see the XPO Express folks. lol

rjthetightway

Seasoned Expediter
Would've love being there just for the chance to try and change companies. If anyone knows of anyone looking for a company driver please contact me

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
It was a great Expo.

Great Weather

Great People

Great Events

Great Workshops

Lets do it again next year

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We had a great time as well! It was nice to see people we hadn't seen in a long time, and catch up on some of the ever changing things in the industry as well.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Just wanted to say thank you and give kudos to Lawrence, Monte, Kristy, Jeff, Josh and everyone else I am missing (and I am sure I missed quite a few). It was another great event and a really good source of information for drivers and owner operators. As well the social events are a really nice thing to help bring together the expedite community and continue the work EO has done to build that sense of community.

John,

Thank you very much! We simply couldn't do this event with out the support of all the expediters and companies like Load One who sponsored the show this year!

Planning for 2015 begins on Monday! :D:):rolleyes::eek: