And So It Begins at the "J's"...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
And so it begins...The "J" on I-75 in Resaca GA will not take the Frequent Fueler card at the pump or the desk.....

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well that's really not very good business but, who says we have to use their facilities?
Of course, stopping in, and or calling,writing and telling them why maybe they will change their policy LOL. Does the Pilot card work, is it a company store, or independant?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It was all announced...this is no shocking revelation.....sheesh...I just hope Pilot hurries with a card for us...we'll just have to make due...no sweat..

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Thats nothing I went to use my TAB bank card at Pilot on 65 in Kentucky and I couldn't even purchase anything with it there. I went to swipe it and it showed up as a corporate card. Had to leave items at the counter and leave as I wasn't paying 4.95 to use their ATM. Also can't use my card at the pump at Loves either. This is really starting to suck

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Loves will approve your card if you take it inside before trying to pump fuel. I would think that Pilot would do that, too. It's just a debit card to you, but to Loves and Pilot it looks like a TCH card. When the computer at Loves sees the card, it thinks you are a big truck trying to get fuel from the 4-wheeler pumps and won't approve it. In Arizona, the front fuel pumps are cheaper than the rear big truck fuel pumps. When I am in a hurry at a Loves (I NEVER buy fuel at Pilot because I hate them) I use my personal debit card since I'm not getting any points anyway.

Regarding frequent fueler, since I use my TAB Mastercard when I buy fuel, do you think I will get the points from those locations listed?

Last edited: