Analysts

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Says on the Cover of EO Predicts a slow down in Revenue for big trucking firms. States nothing about driver shortage only fuel costs & the increase in the price of the new Engines.

Two of my closest friends are both Brokers (they do not know each other). One Brokers those 8 axle trailers for steel, business is soft the other Brokers 53 Van Loads and Flat Beds his business is on fire cannot find trucks for the volume of loads.

Products have to move, when everyone is crying Wolfe thats when business will begin to PU. Announcements of Negative articles is actually very good news. Buy when others are selling, sell when others are buying ever heard that?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Products have to move, when everyone is crying Wolfe thats when business will begin to PU. Announcements of Negative articles is actually very good news. Buy when others are selling, sell when others are buying ever heard that?

Right on target;)

Davekc

muleteam1

Expert Expediter
I've subscribed to the "buy when their selling,sell when their buying" theory for nearly 40 years.be darned!! it's worked good for me...

muleteam1