An update on the powerful undershirt!

Missie600

Active Expediter
tshirts.jpg

I wanted to feel that power so I got a "husband beater" t-shirt! Gary got a kick out of this!

We think we have the A/C repaired. We finally got home after 10 weeks out and got our local repair shop to look at it. Gary did a few things to get the blower in the sleeper to be stronger and they changed out of few other things (he will tell ya' later, I'm sure). We left out this morning and so far it is great! We won't have to suffer through August like we thought earlier! We are happy campers!

FYI- we did take the truck to FYDA to have them repair it a couple of weeks ago. We were there for 5 days. They couldn't figure it out and told us to go to an International shop (which we had done before seeing them). 5 DAYS!! I'm trying to forget the bad parts of this adventure.

It is a new day!!

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Combine those shirts with the famous OVM pants and we have the look for Expo 2013!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
You had to ask didn't you?
Here we go again. :)

Sent from my PG06100 using EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now that is one good looking shirt... and one shirt. :p Sorry but I just couldn't resist. :D

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I am not familiar with the OVM pants! Are they stylish and comfy? Inform me!

OVM_pants.jpg

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I know I'm gonna regret this, but the pants pictured are not the original [in]famous OVM shorts. The original pair were gaudy enough to blind you [even with your eyes closed], an outrage against good taste, exacerbated by the addition of a wildly clashing shirt that makes the pictured shorts look sedate.
Definitely an improvement.
Missie: I like the 'husband beater', lol.
;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know I'm gonna regret this, but the pants pictured are not the original [in]famous OVM shorts. The original pair were gaudy enough to blind you [even with your eyes closed], an outrage against good taste, exacerbated by the addition of a wildly clashing shirt that makes the pictured shorts look sedate.
Definitely an improvement.
Missie: I like the 'husband beater', lol.
;)

Actually these are the original shorts..3 years ago now....I think you are thinking last year when I found even more colour...LOL

There is a pic of TJ and I together somewhere around from last year

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I thought I was the only one who had the guts or lack of fashion sense to wear work boots and shorts in public. LOL.
Bob Wolf

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Actually these are the original shorts..3 years ago now....I think you are thinking last year when I found even more colour...LOL

Yes - the ones that were red & yellow & blue & every other rainbow color in a floral pattern, with a PLAID shirt - my eyes bled, I swear! And the photo of you & TJ? If someone submitted it to that show "What not to wear", you'd both be on TV next week, lol.
At least the outfit pictured is monochromatic - you don't look like a box of Crayolas threw up on you!
:p

There is a pic of TJ and I together somewhere around from last year

piattteam

Active Expediter
Missie's hubby here.
Don't let her fool ya- she liked the shorts!
Yup, think we have the a/c licked!!! As WE suspected, the air module (fan/temp/position selector) was the culprit!!
None of the (what was it, 7!) other places would even consider that an option- but, our local guy (Lyon's in Mifflinburg, PA) agreed.
We now have a/c! that doesn't blow the freon out after 50 miles.
The position selector still doesn't work (no power to the motor that directs the air flow), but have been told that should be a simple matter, at an International shop- their computer.
I worked on the air flow, in the sleeper, most of Sunday.
The genius' who installed the APU put a "T" in the line from the rear heat/air unit to the chase. Not a "Y", a "T"!
When the APU was on, 1/2 the air went up the chase, while the other 1/2 went into the rear heat/air unit, and dead ended.
When the rear heat/air unit was on, 1/2 of the air went to the APU!!! and dead ended!
I removed the "T", rearranged the duct work and have oodles more air flow!!!!
Oh, and thanks for thinking MY T-shirt was better looking than Michelle's!! That IS how you meant it- right?? LOL!!!!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband...:p

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Very similar thought.
When we got married we decided the wife would make all the minor decisions.
The husband would make all the major decisions.
We thank God daily that in seven years of marriage we've never had to make a major decision !

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Very similar thought.
When we got married we decided the wife would make all the minor decisions.
The husband would make all the major decisions.
We thank God daily that in seven years of marriage we've never had to make a major decision !

A man is incomplete until he is married… then he is finished...LOL

Missie600

Active Expediter
Wow! OVM that outfit is amazing! Exotic, redneck and rugged all at the same time!! How do you pull that off?

I hope someone can find the other picture because now I am so curious! Isn't it neat to think that people have pictures of you floating around just because you are a fashion statement? ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow! OVM that outfit is amazing! Exotic, redneck and rugged all at the same time!! How do you pull that off?

I hope someone can find the other picture because now I am so curious! Isn't it neat to think that people have pictures of you floating around just because you are a fashion statement? ;)

What can I say...The Legacy Corporation aka OVM, touches so many lives....