'American Taliban' Lindh fights group prison prayer ban

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heathen is someone who doesn't recognize the God of the bible...for me it's true...I take no offense. AMonger recognizes the God of the bible so not sure he qualifies as a heathen.

Pagan Trucker Girl - Blessed Be

True...but Amonger believes there is only one way to the promised land....I say there are many paths to God....

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
So are you doubting that God can't keep His promises, and protect His Holy Word to be passed down through the centuries? He is God. I wouldn't bet against Him, or doubt what He can do...

Besides, just because Moses didn't see the promised land on earth, doesn't mean that he won't be in Heaven. Only those that reject Jesus Christ won't be there...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So are you doubting that God can't keep His promises, and protect His Holy Word to be passed down through the centuries? He is God. I wouldn't bet against Him, or doubt what He can do...

Besides, just because Moses didn't see the promised land on earth, doesn't mean that he won't be in Heaven. Only those that reject Jesus Christ won't be there...

Nope not saying that.....I regard the Bible more of a guideline or say book of Life....

what I don't believe is only one path to get there.....many cultures have different paths to HIM and call Him by different names....but ultimately it leads to the most powerful....

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Well I guess we will see how that works for you. Good luck!

But let me ask, if you were God, and you wanted eternal fellowship with your creation, and you gave them a choice to be a part of that eternal fellowship, would you make it almost impossible for them to miss the opportunity? Even all of the false gods require a "way". But the one true God doesn't require anything from you but to believe on Him and accept His free gift.There is nothing you can do to earn your way into this eternal fellowship with Him...

Anyway, I am not looking for a debate... Just sharing my opinion... Blessings to you!

If I offended anyone with my faith.... I am sorry!

zero3nine

Veteran Expediter
Religious or not - Islam is the sworn mortal enemy of all non muslims.

Everybody needs to wrap their heads around that fact. In their eyes we are all infidels and must be converted or KILLED.

That is their belief. You THINK those muslims are your friends? You are wrong or else they are not devout muslims and are infidels themselves.

Muslims will not stop until the entire world is converted. That is their goal and they will murder anybody who tries to stop them. If you are female they will gang rape you and then cut your head off.

Wise up people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I guess we will see how that works for you. Good luck!

But let me ask, if you were God, and you wanted eternal fellowship with your creation, and you gave them a choice to be a part of that eternal fellowship, would you make it almost impossible for them to miss the opportunity? Even all of the false gods require a "way". But the one true God doesn't require anything from you but to believe on Him and accept His free gift.There is nothing you can do to earn your way into this eternal fellowship with Him...

Anyway, I am not looking for a debate... Just sharing my opinion... Blessings to you!

If I offended anyone with my faith.... I am sorry!

I am not good on religion....guess I simplify it too much...IMO as well...I just think its an assumption to think that with all the different cultures there is only one way to Heaven...

To think one can say a few hail Marys and be forgiven is a little stretch for me...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Well Jesus is the way... Not Mary. :)

So you're into idol worship? Jesus isn't god he's the son of god...and you do realize you're claiming one of the newest religions on the block trumps all others? Just curious...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Religious or not - Islam is the sworn mortal enemy of all non muslims.

Everybody needs to wrap their heads around that fact. In their eyes we are all infidels and must be converted or KILLED.

That is their belief. You THINK those muslims are your friends? You are wrong or else they are not devout muslims and are infidels themselves.

Muslims will not stop until the entire world is converted. That is their goal and they will murder anybody who tries to stop them. If you are female they will gang rape you and then cut your head off.

Wise up people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Well of course people want to think that and our government hopes you doo too! How else can they keep us in a war on terror? There are crackpots in every religion...most Muslims I've met are nice genuine people who've never once trip to behead!

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
So you're into idol worship? Jesus isn't god he's the son of god...and you do realize you're claiming one of the newest religions on the block trumps all others? Just curious...

Jesus and His Father created everything. They are the beginning and the end. Satan (one of their fallen angels) created the false religions to fool people.

But you aren't going to take my word for it, and you have already decided not to take God's word for it. That is your choice.

Like I said before, I am not looking for a debate...

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
And I see nothing false with Islam...it's just a different path than mine. I have a couple of great Islamic friends.

I'm with the Monger on this one. I think just send him to lower Cuba and let him pray with the rest of them. Then when the prayer is done give them a rubber raft and park him in the middle of the Atlantic and see if Alabudda or who ever can get him out of that.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I'm just curious how people believe their way is the only way...some of the so called false religions have been much longer how are you so certain they weren't right? Did they all go to hell bc god hadn't let them know he existed? I'm curious how people reason their thinking especially bc I know a priest and a couple of preachers who dispute this line of thinking...are they wrong? Why do some Christians recognize the pagan roots of their religion, including almost every holiday, yet others deny it? How can the religions that Christianity came from, are based on be okay to imitate but be false?

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Well of course people want to think that and our government hopes you doo too! How else can they keep us in a war on terror? There are crackpots in every religion...most Muslims I've met are nice genuine people who've never once trip to behead!

I don't think it will be hard to fix this. You can get a new Vent for your cab and clear some of that wakee weed smoke out so you can think better. LOL!!

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Christ was there when the earth was made... It is all right the in God's Holy Word that you don't believe...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Oh that must be it, it can't be that there is crackpots who highjack and twist religions...I mean that's never happened outside of Islam. Especially not Christianity....they're not the biggest perpetrators of violence...they've never started wars, used religious differences to divide and conquer or kill people! What was I thinking?!?

garyatk

Seasoned Expediter
Not if you agree with a Holy God. He created the world. He can protect His Holy Word...

The choice is yours...

That is all I am going to say in the public forum. You can PM me if you would like to continue.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Gary I won't pm to talk about God bc I'm perfectly content with my religious beliefs, I know who am and where I stand.
I believe it was Marcus Aurelius who said "Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
That's exactly what I do!