Aluminum Oil Pan Rethread

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For the most part, lot lizards stay out of the car/van/RV parking lots at truck stops. Only been hot on by one once, where the car lot kind of bumps up against the edge of the truck lot. Can't even remember which one it was. Baytown J, I think. I dunno. I pulled in and within 30 seconds she was right there at my window. Said, whoops, I thought you were someone else. But then asked if I wanted company. She was a skank. Looked like she'd been rode hard and put away wet. For the record, that's the only "lot lizard" that I've ever seen, that I'm aware of. Seriously.

One time, many years ago, early 80's, I was living in Pirrsburgh. I was on my way hoe from work and was stuck in downtown traffic, right downtown. This girl came up to my window and asked if I wanted a, uhm, a hummer. I was a little taken aback, but then asked her if she was giving them away. She turned and walked away without another word.

She was cute, tho. Seriously. :D

We had one knock on our door at 2am once in dallas. Just shook my head no and she left. We have seen several.