Almost ready to head out

JohnO

Veteran Expediter
Greg everything you said is very valid and I'm proof what happens when you don't follow your advice.
In the future kindly read my mind and divert me from future pitfalls...lol

In the future I will heed your advice.

Thanks I appreciate your input.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Businesses certainly can be purchased today or next week/month/year when affairs are in order. No problem. However, those of you that would sign a title for equipment, with out a nickel in any form of payment, and send it down the road with a person with integrity, needs to show me your hands in the air right away. If you have such a deal, i'll be happy to collect the title, and equipment, and go down the road and settle up when I get my affairs in order. Any takers?

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
John Wow what a story.. Now I understand your due dilegence and the 14,000,001 questions. I know business is buisness ,however, I still believe you can be or become friends and you ##### sure can buy me dinner. I may have to draw the line at moving in for 3 mos.. I certainly hope the truck serves you well and you pick up on the LEAM stuff pretty quick. After our numerous conversations, I have no doubt you'll do well here. Don't know about this colonel stuff but I believe in sticking my toe in the water before jumping in.. Enjoy orientation and stay out of that club across the street from the motel that Landstar puts you up in. They pay their girls so poorly they can't even afford to buy clothes for work:p :9 :9 :9

JohnO

Veteran Expediter
Greg,
I do appreciate your assistance during this process and please don't change your phone number yet.

Maybe I should start a clothing drive and bring ALL procceeds to orientation...lol

Thanks again.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
>Maybe I should start a clothing drive and bring ALL
>procceeds to orientation...lol
>
>Thanks again.
I think somewhere at that place is a sign that says "will work for clothes".

Good luck with Landstar.

Not a very pretty picture of an EO member. The comment about the title does not hold water abd the "X" knows that.