Allignment in Lansing Mi

guido4475

Not a Member
I used to go to Certified alignment and spring in Detroit on Dix rd. They are pretty good. But, if you really want a top-notch alignment, go to TAFA spring in Nashville. They are the absolute best.Not cheap, but awesome.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We have used TAFA while in our straight. They are good, honest people there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

rollincoal

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another vote for TAFA here it's where I take my truck.

Sent from my C811 4G using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Mr White, the owner, who is or was 85 when I was last there, is such a nice guy.He used to show up there at work, every day. They have references from all over the U.S. and Canada of all customers who are their repeat business. I stop there once in awhile, when in town, and visit.

rollincoal

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's impressive they're known around the country and Canada like that. I know around middle TN area they're held in high regards.

guido4475

Not a Member
That's impressive they're known around the country and Canada like that. I know around middle TN area they're held in high regards.

They have a guest book you can sign in the office for others to see with you're name and location, if you want. It's pretty cool. And thick.One of the cleanest shops I have been in in awhile...even the racks are spotless.And one of the few shops to shave you're tires and make them round again, before balancing them while on the truck.