Alliance connect sc

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
KW Express
o/o till i die

would like to hear some feedback from anyone on this system.

is it worth it?and how has it help you or is it just a toll for the people who tripple broker freight to take advantage of small carriers?

its supposed to be a tool that even the small carriers can subscribe to and post there available equipment to all the other alliance members and if that company wants to do bussiness with you they can show you there available loads

so I would like to hear from the EO members who I know use this
Dan or Cheryl I will not reveal your company names but please let us all know.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I'm on with C&M, but while I had gps411, it was invaluable to me. Not necessarilly for booking loads, but finding the closest truck and gauging how busy the lanes are. I'm half-tempted on getting it again, now that I'm an o/o.

-True independence can only be gained if you're trully independant.

kwexpress

Veteran Expediter
KW Express
o/o till i die

Yes t-hawk I know what your saying you was on but you had the benefit of searching for trucks also and could see what other companies had trucks in that area also.

but this alliance sc is for the small carrier you can only search for loads and even 1 truck owner/ops can get an account now but they are companies with no broker authority and can not do truck searches but youcan post your truck and the companies on alliance connect and other versions will be able to see you. I amjust wanting to hear from a member of sc version to see what the cost is and if they find it is helping them.