Alleged Terrorist Group in Dearborn raided by FBI

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So who was Luqman Ameen Abdullah? I mean who was he before he became Luqman Ameen Abdullah and then some dead guy. He was a friend of H. Rap Brown's; so he musta been a righteous dude, right? Right on! Was he Bobby Seale? Or perhaps Eldridge Cleaver? Ah, I think Eldridge is no longer with us. He succumbed to scrotal asphyxiation. Could he have been Huey Newton? Probably not, he's also dead. Although both Luqman and Huey died of acute lead poisoning. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Luqman Ameen Abdullah is linked to the Black Panthers via
H. Rap Brown.

H. Rap Brown: "But black people fall for that same argument, and they go around talking about law breakers. We did not make the laws in this country. We are neither morally nor legally confined to those laws. Those laws that keep them up, keep us down."

The Panther's 10 point program demanded free health care for blacks and other oppressed persons of color.

President Obama is pushing for radical health care reform.

H. Rap Brown; a.k.a. Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin is the head of Ummah; a.k.a. OOMA. A black Muslim organization with ties to an internet based discount phone service available through Best Buy.

A certain expedite carrier may have ties to Eldridge Cleaver. A wacko E.O. member has suggested Mr. Cleaver (Eldridge, not Ward) designed Panther's tight fitting leather uniform pants.

Poster's Disclaimer: The above post was cut and pasted from reliable sources. It is meant as food for thought. Nothing more and no claim of mental/nutritional value. None of the content is original. I have no opinion on the content of this post. I just cut and post them as I see them.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Am I missing something?
A two year investigation by the FBI leads to a shootout in Detroit for what maybe a theif ring.(I know they aint saying what was being stolen) But I did read no charges of Terrorist actives are being filed at this time.Seems to me the FBI could have stopped this long ago.

Being linked to the black panthers does this mean he still may or maynot get his 7 virgins??:D