AIDS in the city: US urban black women at particular risk.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Usually the first question is "Who is your daddy". Followed by..................."Your are the father".

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Usually the first question is "Who is your daddy". Followed by..................."Your are the father".

Actually it is "you are not the father" then the same girl comes back with 6-8 more guys for more DNA testing. Lol seen one episode the girl brought 14 guys and none of them was "da baby daddy"

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
I am inclined to think this epidemic can be traced to the sharing of drug needles in the inner-city. Other factors as well, but primarily a by-product of the despair and apathy within the drug culture. Not saying all or even most of the females use drugs. Just as likely their men bring the disease home to them.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Almost 85% african-american men engage in homosexual activity in Prison(but it dosent count as being gay to them..no homo) and then come home and infect thier girlfriends.
And the hip hop r n b mainstream music, and tv encourages unsafe sex and promiscuity...and its no big deal not to know who your babies daddy is....MLK is turning in his grave
Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

Last edited:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I think mlk got his dream. For the african population to increase. Although i dont believe he expected them to do it illegitamately to the point know one knows who the fathers are.