AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Soon to be back on the road. Late night run MI- TN. Cup of coffee and out the door :cool:

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Home for the next week. The wife is having a total hip replacement done Monday morning.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Home for the next week. The wife is having a total hip replacement done Monday morning.

Good luck. They say most people really do well with those and the recovery is pretty quick.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Good morning gang....have a 9 am pick up here in Grand Forks ND...only going 140 miles but pays a ton!!....If I could get 2 every week like this one and the last.... I'd stay out here all the time....and John sure wouldn't mind the extra revenue either...:)

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Good morning gang....have a 9 am pick up here in Grand Forks ND...only going 140 miles but pays a ton!!....If I could get 2 every week like this one and the last.... I'd stay out here all the time....and John sure wouldn't mind the extra revenue either...:)

But you would so missed hanging out at the yard......:rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

But you would so missed hanging out at the yard......:rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I don't really do the yard much anymore....too crowded, too noisy, and too many mosquitos...:)

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Good luck, know my wife felt 100% better after they did her knee.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Cha Ching 10,000 reward points for 3 yrs service!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Happy Birthday to some turtle type trucker.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter

and Happy Friday the 13th. --eb

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Good morning from a chilly SD morning! Looks like Ken's making his own freight lanes out here..*lol* and Happy Birthday Turtle! Enjoy the day! ;)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Happy birthday turtle.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hmmm... 24 hours and 51 minutes between loads.... Hmmm....

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Happy Birthday Turtle!!

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter

I just delivered on a nice run from Wisconsin to Bentonville area of Arkansas. Now sitting at the Pilot in Springdale, Arkansas, hoping to get a nice long weekend run as my clock is running. Perhaps I will take in the warmth & sunshine of Arkansas and maybe some southern ribs too.

My wife said that it is about 60 degrees and cold in Traverse City. She had to close up all the windows. May you all in Michigan enjoy the cool temps.

Happy Birthday to Turtle.