AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

95 in Detroit today. 65 this weekend???

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

95 in Detroit today. 65 this weekend???

In that case, I guess I'll take that load down to Houston to stay cool.

Last edited:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter

What in the world am I doing in Rhode Island? Looks like someone else is asking this question too. Time to see if Legal Seafood has fried oysters.

eb

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

What in the world am I doing in Rhode Island? Looks like someone else is asking this question too. Time to see if Legal Seafood has fried oysters.

eb

Looking for Waldo?

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter

Looking for Waldo?

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

I know where Waldo is. Hey Xig, after you left last week, I got a load out the next morning from where you delivered.

eb

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Not sure where the heck Lansing Michigan came from either????? BUSY morning! We are out of straights up in Detroit at as of 9am. Sales is kicking! Hoping everyone has a great week. It is brake check week so one more extra check is always a good idea. Lets make it a safe and profitable week for all!

Things to think about when moving to Lansing- lol

Six Tips For A Stress-Free Startup Relocation - Forbes

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Take a moment and remember where you were on this tragic day.... NEVER FORGET

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1378894050323.jpg
    1378894050323.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 89

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Good morning. Hope everyone has a great day. Flags at half staff and let us NEVER forget the meaning of this day.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Take a moment and remember where you were on this tragic day.... NEVER FORGET

Philly Int'l Airport, cargo city- Talking to a guy in a lunch truck- Airport Police came and told him to get out of there, a cargo plane just crashed into one of the towers. You would think he would've known what really happened.....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

My last load

If I was still at Depress-1 $538.00

Load One- $925.00

And they called Jesse James a Thief.....................

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter

Got a couple of runs yesterday and ended up late last night in
Oak Creek, Wisconsin which is just south of Milwaukee. Waiting to get
a run today.

It is cloudy, overcast and cool here at 68 degrees. It looks as
if the cooler weather will hit Michigan pretty soon.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

In Georgetown KY doing a Cincy to Detroit in the morning.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Home. Some pretty good storms came through. No power for a few hours now :(

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter

Leaves are starting to fall in Virginia. --eb

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

a little fall dew on the pumpkins here in Fargo this morning.....

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Back in service. Enough messing with the yard, it is what it is :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Well power just came back up! OVM and Turtle would have been impressed. Borrowed a 2000 Honda and the a companion model, back fed parts of the house to get things back up and running. Of course......power comes back on an hour later.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Clearly.....no one was pressed. LOL