After being away from expediting 2 years, its time to come back..

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
Well its been two short years since i dropped my last load off with the cat..did a year deployment and sucked up unemployment for the first time in my life, and loved it..the well went dry so i guess its time to start driving again (cargo van)..Expediting for me was a profitable business.. Very trying at times i agree.From what i see in the last two years fuel costs are way up, and rates are down..Which will make it a bigger challenge to be successful..I dont want to go back with the cat..(not interested in being controlled) and still have reserve comitments for a few more years..I am thinking of running with a couple smaller companys. I no i used to frown upon that, But times have changed.I was wondering if anyone else on here is running sucessfully for a few of the smaller expedite companys..Anyways its good to be back, i see a lot of the same people on here, and many new faces...Thanks for any input

Brian

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Brian welcome back to the game. If your looking to drive a van or a Sprinter I would try a Load1 owner. I can tell you that John has a very good program for his Vans and Sprinter owners. I would try there 1st. Good Luck :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome back Brian. Hope you are all settled and ready to roll. Can't help on the van stuff, sorry.