After 18 years no longer with Fed Ex Custom Critical.

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
When the company was rosy, the narrative was rosy. When the company changed, the narrative changed. My perception was accurate the whole time. The change in narrative had nothing to do with eyewear, it had to do with actual changes in the company (new top management, demoting FCC from a stand-alone company in the FedEx family to a component of FedEx Freight, changes in the dispatch system, running newly purchased company-owned equipment in direct competition with the company's contractors, rate cuts, fleet owner rules changes and more).

Are these the changes to the system that you are describing? Im always looking for opportunities to learn from others especially those whom have seen those changes.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I'm just surprised no one had seen these changes coming. :cool:

Why would anyone doubt the honesty and integrity of a large carrier like FDCC? When we went back to FDCC in 2012 we were assured they were not going flat rate. We were told that it was not there business model. Now I'm at a company where I can just ask the boss myself and get an honest answer.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Why would anyone doubt the honesty and integrity of a large carrier like FDCC? When we went back to FDCC in 2012 we were assured they were not going flat rate. We were told that it was not there business model. Now I'm at a company where I can just ask the boss myself and get an honest answer.

Where did you go?