African Football League, enjoy the monkeyshines!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Racist bs.. ducks to be old white guys

Sent from my SM-N900T using EO Forums mobile app
Yup! At first I found it very offensive but then I chose to be amused at how so many will go to such lengths and alternate facts to defend this position. It is and was meant to be offensive to blacks.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Interesting that the OP hasn't been defending his choice of words in the thread title.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
there is nothing to defend....I am sorry...I don't see your point....offensive? not in the least IMO...it is what it is....a statement...simple statement on facts as Turtle pointed out....IF one looks hard enough there can be racism in a lot of things... remember long ago I used the term....Porch monkeys?.....In reference to :curtain pullers and ankle biters and was immediately attacked for a racist comment.... porch monkeys = children....the way I grew up in MY culture...in yours YOU might have a different opinion.... let it be said, let it be done

ever work along side 3 different black guys? you can spot the American one right off..he is defensive and ready to jump down anyones throat,,

Reactions: skyraider

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
there is nothing to defend....I am sorry...I don't see your point....offensive? not in the least IMO...it is what it is....a statement...simple statement on facts as Turtle pointed out....IF one looks hard enough there can be racism in a lot of things... remember long ago I used the term....Porch monkeys?.....In reference to :curtain pullers and ankle biters and was immediately attacked for a racist comment.... porch monkeys = children....the way I grew up in MY culture...in yours YOU might have a different opinion.... let it be said, let it be done

ever work along side 3 different black guys? you can spot the American one right off..he is defensive and ready to jump down anyones throat,,
We both know what was meant by the terms used...... 'Nuff said.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No I don’t really... South Africa has a solid white population and African football league does not translate into “black” only
As curling doesn’t mean Canadian/Scots only ....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh really?

I love only curling and hockey.. Iam sure one could find an anti black inference in there if one only looks for colour in every statement :)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh really?

X xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx
I can't hear you.

mickey_mouse_whistling_wallpaper_-_800x600.jpg

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So if Trump said he only liked curling and hockey.... the Dems and others would look for the colour or lack of ...in his statement ...
I don’t care for football or basketball so that makes me racist...hmm?
:p

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
To much has been put on sexism and racism people how say the political incorrect statement are labeled wrong my granddad usta call his grandkids porch monkeys lol

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

BlindSquid

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Still showing up late to the party.
However;
I'm glad my heros don't play with balls.
Personally I wouldn't waste a dime on the NFL.
4 the record I believe at least 50% (if not more) of those cop shootings of blacks & whites was outright murder.
Police are not sancrosect, nor holy
They have a problem internally and rather than address & solve it they beseech by excuse that we condone it. I do not.
Nor do I approve of taking a knee at anthem.
They like every facet of life reflect the adage; you don't get what you want, you get what you are.

The bursting radius of a hand grenade is 5 meters. The bursting radius of an excuse is 0 (zero) meters.