addition

dragonrider

Expert Expediter
Me also USAF vietnam,but that sometimes gets me a cup of coffee lol. I have found my Air Force atitude actually has caused me trouble.I approach a problem with "lets fix it then prevent it"and the young college boys[and girl] look at it as "I didn't do it,its somebody else's problem"so the cover there rear and blame others.I wonder if this doesn't go along with the give me mine and fergit the others i am first trains of thought also

Dragonride sitting

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
THE POIINT IS: SERVING YOUR COUNTRY.AND I DO BELIEVE THAT EVERY 18 YR. OR OLDER MALE OR FEMALE (EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN NOW) WHO IS PHYSICALLY ABLE SHOULD DONATE 2 YEARS OF THEIR LIFE TO KEEP THIS COUNTRY FREE.REGARDLESS OF THEIR POLTICAL BELIEFS.
WHITEWOLF53
HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD

:p :p :p :p :p

raceman

Veteran Expediter
I am a Leo and this Lion Thanks everyone of you who has spent time in our Armed Forces. Thank you for your service and giving me the right to sit here and type this Thank You. Due to flat feet and a spine problem I never had the chance to do or experience what each of you have.

I am sure there are many things I am glad I did not experience but I am also sure there is a lot I missed. Each time I see a person in uniform I thank them and each night I ask the Good Lord to watch over our men and women where ever they are. Each time I shake a hand of one the brave, I feel like some how I have just met my Hero.

I have many friends who have spent time and over the last few years I have lost a few friends due to doing the time. As I think how special these people are, each and everyone in uniform, I thank God they are willing to risk their lives to protect me and keep me free.

Thank you. Each of you. I am one that will never forget.

Raceman
OTR O/O

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Raceman... welcome back!!!

Please tell me where the edge of the Earth is, so I don't fall off it like you did ;)

silverback1

Expert Expediter
you probably didn't read my first message that had to do with our troops in iraq. i was a military police in the army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Aviator

Expert Expediter
>THE POIINT IS: SERVING YOUR COUNTRY.AND I DO BELIEVE THAT
>EVERY 18 YR. OR OLDER MALE OR FEMALE (EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN
>NOW) WHO IS PHYSICALLY ABLE SHOULD DONATE 2 YEARS OF THEIR
>LIFE TO KEEP THIS COUNTRY FREE.REGARDLESS OF THEIR POLTICAL
>BELIEFS.
>WHITEWOLF53
>HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD
>
>:p :p :p :p :p

I agree, but with a couple modifications. I agree everyone should serve for 2 years after High School. I also think that this should allow then to attend College without paying. BUT... They should be able to go into the forest service, corps of engineers, peace corps, or a branch of the military. Serving two years no matter what your background is would be a very good thing for everyone, but the military would not be the best thing for a lot of people. They should have a choice.

Aviator

tiredofsittn

Expert Expediter
my grandpaw landed on normandy beach to fight the german nazis, i really respect him for that.his country called him to duty and he went. both of his feet got really bad frost bite, he always had trouble with them throught his life.he pasted away a little over a year ago,the doctors wanted to amputate them and he wouldnt let them. he came home and hung his uniform in his closet, he didnt talk about all that very much. he didnt wear those hats or shirts or have stickers all over his car, he did what he had to do.