Ad and images servers ...

Monty

Expert Expediter
They are killing your load speeds Lawrence ....

Maybe some tweaking is in order?

It takes forever to load the pages ... and as I watch the bar at the bottom, it is stalling on ad's and images ..

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for your post - there are many variables why you may experience a slow load. Let's start with your browser type and your connection please?

Monty

Expert Expediter
I have IE9 .... and use Verizon wireless ..... but seems to me I am not the only person whining about slow page loads. I'll double check it tomorrow, when I am at home and on cable ...

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I have IE9 .... and use Verizon wireless ..... but seems to me I am not the only person whining about slow page loads. I'll double check it tomorrow, when I am at home and on cable ...

The slow lading pages from a few weeks ago was an issue on our server which we resolved. A wireless card can be difficult to troubleshoot. Let me know how it loads when you get home.

Have you ever tried Firefox or Chrome? These will increase your web page loads across the entire internet.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Even here at home, at times, the site seems to "stick" for a few seconds ...

It's ok ... I was just making comment .... and I have Chrome and Firefox both, but I prefer IE ... I'm more comfortable with it.

Besides, Google is trying to rule the world! ;)