active aero maybe

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Active Aero is the 3PL that moves all of the loads for John Deere, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, and a few other manufacturing companies. I would think they'd be able to keep you rolling pretty steady considering they work with the customer directly. You'd actually get offered the loads before they throw them up on the Active Aero load board system for the other carriers to bid on them. I think you'd do well with them!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
PM Bigcat. I thought he worked there once.

Nah Zorry I was offered to run solo for expediter services because they were offering me $.42 cpm with an 1800 mile guarantee but never did go with them. I think expediter services still has trucks with them, just call bob in recruiting to find out more.

janie42276

Active Expediter
thanks for all the help i think i will hold off a couple of months my home time is coming up next weekend this week all i can think about is a GRILLED PORK CHOPS and GRILLED HOT DOGS lolol stay safe

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
I hope your cooking something else with that, don't like pork chops and bloated hot dogs!! Think I will just deep fry catfish after getting home.

skipr4520

Seasoned Expediter
As long as I have fished with you, I have yet to see you catch one that's bigger than the night crawler you use!! LOL

janie42276

Active Expediter
lol lol you just knock'em out with thoses big 1000 lbs sinkers and I million pounds of bait u use and the hook as big as a truck