A word to the wise

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LSU is the luckiest and most over-rated team in the country. They wouldn't even be in this game if Tenn (a very average team) hadn't given the SEC Championship game away with two interceptions. My money is on the Buckeyes.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
That's right FEAR THE VEST!!!!!!!

OSU's starting and back up CB's are both suspended for the big game due to rule violations. Bummer. could be an interesting game nevertheless!!!!!

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Now in the SEC no one ever gets into trouble. They all are model citizens,go to class,don't cheat and never never get arrested. Yeah right.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
I almost had a senior moment. I was going to ask about Vick, but then I realized at the last minute he played in the ACC. Duh!! Silly girls don't know squat about football! LOL!!!!

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Now in the SEC no one ever gets into trouble. They all are model citizens,go to class,don't cheat and never never get arrested. Yeah right.

I guess that's why our star running back , Darren McFadden, started last year with a broken toe. He got involved in a bar room brawl in Little Rock, tried to kick a guy, and missed and broke his toe. He still had over 1,000 yards rushing that season.