A word to the wise

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
When Ohio State gets beat by LSU they may not want to start a fight with them like they did Ill. The corn fed boys from Loseranna might put a hurt on yalls players when the fists start flying.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Nobody though OSU was going to lose to Florida either.We play REAL football in the SEC,no Kent States for us down here.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Noboby thought my Hogs were going to beat LSU either. It funny both teams in the championship game got beat by unranked teams while in the #1 spot. And if LSU doesn't beat OSU it will be a close game. Like Rich said SEC is some real smashmouth football.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Now there you go again Rich. That game was a year ago! Lets see what FL does with the rats up north! Although, unranked, a rat is a rat!

On a side note, they are calling for 6" of chilled heaven here this weekend. Do you still want to come visit us??

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Tell you what Anne Today and all week we are pushing 80 in Jax. Might have set a record today, so best if you guys come here.

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Rich,
Bikini in hand, I'm on my way! Make sure you stock up on the libations!!!!!!!!!

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Ark "a word to the wise" who ya talking to Ohio State Fans? Your kidd'n right.

Now people Ohio State Fans keep this in perspective this is just joking back and forth no bar room fights here its only a game. And we can jab at each other without taking seriously enough to throw the beer bottles.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Broom,
At least someone got it. Word to the wise was the punch lne of the joke. I knew my Hogs didn't have a snow ball's chance in h$ll of winning a National Championship but it would be nice to see a SEC team win it though.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
The truth of the matter is that OSU is 1-9 against SEC teams in bowl games. Having said that I think this the year we become 2-9....More importantly though, I would put the average IQ of an Ohioan up against the average IQ of a Louisiana resident anytime. We would win that contest everyday!
GO BUCKS!!

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Broom,
The only airborne beer bottles I want to see are the ones Rich throws to me on the beach! No bar fightin here!

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
All I can say is that I live 2 blocks from the beach.But Lady Anne no alchol is allowed,but you know how that goes LOL.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
Letzrock,
The IQ rating isn't the only thing people from Ohio would rank higher in than folks from Loseranna. The other is Ohio citizens are much ruder than the people from down on the bayou.J/K:+

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
Well since you are semi-retired.... I suppose I could spring for a frosty one or two. I'll take care of ya buddy! I know you're on a fixed income and all. LOL!!!

AnneM

Recruiter
Recruiter
See Rich....We got ya covered! Now on a side note.......Want to make a small personal wager on the FL MI game?????????

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
No I don't like that matchup.Florida is not the same team that they were a year ago but how many points will you give me.