A tip of the hat to all Americans

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
[h=3]an·ar·chy/ˈanərkē/
[/h]
Noun:

1. A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
  2. Absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I knew, my "rile" statement would be taken the wrong way.
I am far from riled by your comments.
Let me rephrase: "When people say something like, gonna change or might change, that doesnt rile me."

You cant get under my skin THAT easily, Joe.

I am happy to hear that, my friend. I was not trying too.

I wonder if you would as willing to give up your First Amendment rights as you are your Second Amendment rights? The Soviets jail bands who sing certain types of music. Would you accept a ban on certain types of music?

I also wonder what one would plan on doing with the millions of criminals that restricting Second Amendment rights will create? Will they be reimbursed for their monetary losses? How much force should be used to force them to comply with the curtailment of their rights? Is it OK to kill them? Jail them? I also wonder why many people really believe that creating crimes will reduce it? Strange concept that.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am happy to hear that, my friend. I was not trying too.

I wonder if you would as willing to give up your First Amendment rights as you are your Second Amendment rights? The Soviets jail bands who sing certain types of music. Would you accept a ban on certain types of music?
I also wonder what one would plan on doing with the millions of criminals that restricting Second Amendment rights will create? Will they be reimbursed for their monetary losses? How much force should be used to force them to comply with the curtailment of their rights? Is it OK to kill them? Jail them? I also wonder why many people really believe that creating crimes will reduce it? Strange concept that.

I cannot deny the power of: speech, press, religion, petition and assembly and I value what they protect.
I cannot help but wonder the wisdom of certain types of high powered weapons in society.
At age 60, I am not naive nor ignorant of both sides arguments.
I lean one way but not exclusively.

Now concerning my music.
I've been told, "You killed that song", many a time.
But, never has one of my songs killed.
Some would like me only to be able to hum to myself.
But, as of right now, I am protected by the same Constitution
that you are.
So I will "ROCK ON".

If a change occurs, I would hope a reasonable middle ground would be reached.
Ultimatums rarely end happily.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't THINK I was commenting on YOUR music, I have yet to have the privilege to hear it. I was commenting on the willingness to give up freedom for the "greater good".

Prohibition of booze did not work. It created an underground supply and massive crime. Prohibition of drugs today is NOT working . It has created an underground supply chain and massive crime. That underground supply chain will, and has already, developed for firearms and ammo. It has, and will continue, to cause a massive increase in crime.

It would interest me to know what you mean by 'certain high powered weapons. It would also interest me to know if your quest to remove them would start with government and the police. I contend that there should never be a time where the police have more power available to them than the People have. That is the definition of a police state.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am looking for a way to subscribe to this thread, haven't found it. Gotta keep an eye on this one.

There is the element of the old "Batman" TV series in it. Will Layoutshooter form his own revolutionary militia? How will he escape government forces this time? Stay tuned, same EO time, same EO thread!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am looking for a way to subscribe to this thread, haven't found it. Gotta keep an eye on this one.

There is the element of the old "Batman" TV series in it. Will Layoutshooter form his own revolutionary militia? How will he escape government forces this time? Stay tuned, same EO time, same EO thread!

Naw, you have it ALL wrong! Not a militant. Just opposed to having my freedoms, that I spent 20 years defending, taken from me. I will start nothing but will react if FORCED too.

The government forces are what Obama wants to disarm. The PEOPLE are the government, they should hold ALL the power and Obama and Co. want to take that from us.

Government, at all levels, SHOULD be subordinate to the People. The People have a absolute right to control those who serve them.

whistler

Active Expediter
Like I said, the names change, whether they have an (R) or (D) behind them. Our country is being run down the tubes ON PURPOSE. The family structure is deteriorating. The attitude, across the board, is nearing 3rd world status. People don't look out for their country anymore... they look out for themselves. Federal government isn't the wise caretaker anymore, it is the wicked nanny. Things like due process, protection from illegal searches and seizures... all gone, if they attach the word 'terrorist' to your name.

The government does not have YOUR best interest at heart. As far as I'm concerned, the election system is a sham anyways. They'll put in the puppet that best suits their needs at the time. Today, Obama gets another day to be the dog. Lick master's feet, Obama. Lick. Lick. Lick.

Sir, if you believe our country is nearing third world status you need to spend some time in the third world!

denny2010

Expert Expediter
Hey Layout, if you ever start a militia group. You can count me in..lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

whistler

Active Expediter
Hey Layout, if you ever start a militia group. You can count me in..lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Layout start a militia? The closest he's going to get to starting a militia is to buy a camouflage keyboard, sit in his makeshift tree house, and type furiously to his followers.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Sir, if you believe our country is nearing third world status you need to spend some time in the third world!
If a truck bring it - we can't afford it.
3rd world indeed.
please pay immediately 52,000$ per person in your households.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Layout start a militia? The closest he's going to get to starting a militia is to buy a camouflage keyboard, sit in his makeshift tree house, and type furiously to his followers.

That was kinda of a smart butt answer and rather insulting. I protected our Constitution and Nation for 20 years. I also ran with four volunteer fire companies, 1 structure and 3 wildfire, and was a volunteer, EMT. All at the same time I was with the "Agency". I have put my life on the line in the past and will do so again if needed. It is never a good idea to try to ridiculed those who you don't know.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That was kinda of a smart butt answer and rather insulting. I protected our Constitution and Nation for 20 years. I also ran with four volunteer fire companies, 1 structure and 3 wildfire, and was a volunteer, EMT. All at the same time I was with the "Agency". I have put my life on the line in the past and will do so again if needed. It is never a good idea to try to ridiculed those who you don't know.
Starting a militia isnt a very hard thing to do.

Just go to Wal Mart....
Linda and I were checking out after doing our grocery shopping.I usually pay on a CC. The clerk was asking the usual question and since we were in Georgia she commented on," Ya all dont sound like yer from here".No, we are from Cleveland Oh.

She asks, "What Nationality is Terry?"I told her my Dad changed his name from Tarnowski to Terry around WWII.My wife chirped in, he is even a Polish Prince.
Which is false, I am a Vi-Count. Seems my GrandFather was the Brother to Count Tarnowski.

I have a standing joke I tell people, I am going back to Poland and reclaim the confiscated lands ( about a 1/3 of souther Poland) rebuild on the destroyed Tarno castle site, immediately declare war on the USofA, lose the war and then let them send me billions to rebuild. After getting the usual chuckles we paid and started to walk out.

A man approached me as we walked to our truck."Excuse me sir. I was standing behind you and heard your story. I am an ex Navy Seal. If you are serious about reclaiming your Polish territory, I have acquaintances who may be interested in a new cause. "After shaking his hand and thanking him, I said I would keep it in mind.

You truly can get anything at Wal Mart.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Starting a militia isnt a very hard thing to do.

Just go to Wal Mart....
Linda and I were checking out after doing our grocery shopping.I usually pay on a CC. The clerk was asking the usual question and since we were in Georgia she commented on," Ya all dont sound like yer from here".No, we are from Cleveland Oh.

She asks, "What Nationality is Terry?"I told her my Dad changed his name from Tarnowski to Terry around WWII.My wife chirped in, he is even a Polish Prince.
Which is false, I am a Vi-Count. Seems my GrandFather was the Brother to Count Tarnowski.

I have a standing joke I tell people, I am going to back to Poland and reclaimthe confiscated lands ( about a 1/3 of souther Poland) rebuild on the destroyedTarno castle site, immediately declare war on the USofA, lose the war and then let themsend me billions to rebuild.After getting the usual chuckles we paid and started to walk out.

A man approached me as we walked to our truck."Excuse me sir. I was standing behind you and heard your story. I am an ex Navy Seal.If you are serious about reclaiming your Polish territory, I have acquaintances who may be interested in a new cause."After shaking his hand and thanking him, I said I would keep it in mind.

You truly can get anything a Wal Mart.

Anything you can buy at WalMart is likely not worth owning. I can't imagine a store bought militia.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
When Dave started talking about Walmart I thought he'd bumped into a guy with a machete in his pants that might be militia minded.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ahhhh, didnt say anything about BUYING, Joe.

Get a cup of java and enjoy the day.

Just jokin with ya Dave. Already ate breakfast, had coffee, went to church, started a big pot of homemade chicken soup, had lunch, cleaned a duck and am now working on packing for my deer hunting trip. Later today it's off to Famous Dave's, with some other Vet's for an evening out. Life is good. Don't need anymore coffee! What a full life I live.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Joe,thank all those Vets for giving us the oppurtunity to live our life of choice as we do here.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Joe,thank all those Vets for giving us the oppurtunity to live our life of choice as we do here.

I will pass that along. One is 90, by Dad, one is 88, his friend and then there will another friend and myself. Had a great time last year, looking forward to this evening.