A nice pic of the 2014 Ford Econoline replacement

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm jumping everyones case about the Sprinter. It's all in how you take care of them.

My boss religiously changes the oil every 10K miles and the fuel filter every 50K miles . Every thing else is between 20-25K (tranny,rear end, etc.)

As we speak my van just turned 450,000 miles and still handles the 3200 # load like nothing uploadfromtaptalk1345354066228.jpg

Sent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
By the way the antenna on the passenger mirror is a predator 10k and I run a Galaxy 95 t 2 200 watt radio

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
By the way the antenna on the passenger mirror is a predator 10k and I run a Galaxy 95 t 2 200 watt radio

Cool! I run a starting battery with both side and top posts! I like having both side and top posts.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I don't see anyone diss'ing on the Sprinter anymore than your diss'ing on the Ford...in a thread about the Ford, no less.

FYI: IF they were still building the older style engine like is in the sprinter your driving...and/or if the EPA hadn't forced them to ruin a perfectly good engine.... I would buy that too. I'm not gonna get into the rest of it...that horse has been beaten brutally. You have search capabilities.

Ha ha ha and ford stands for:

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

Why is every one dissin' the Sprinter? ????

Then there's one we can't post about "rebuilt dodge"