A Nationwide TV EmbarASSment

whitewolf53

Expert Expediter
Final Score: Miami 27 Detroit 10.
Atta boy Joey,was pulling for ya all along.
And once again the lions show their total INEPTNESS.
Why do the SHEEPLE keep going to these games?????
I guess they must enjoy pain and misery.
MR FORD,PLEASE SELL THIS TEAM TO SOMEONE AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE.
WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE LEAGUE AND THE BUTT OF CRUDE JOKES.

MikE
Whitewolf 53

HERE LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In the spirit of this holiday, I can be thankful I was on the road and only had to listen to it and not see it. The opening drive was encouraging, but of course...

I couldn't agree more with your post.

dawggone

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Our team The Detroit Lions is a losing franchise. Everything about it screams loser. Look at the coaches and players that have come along during the years and look at the way they left with their heads hung. The teams drains them. It kills their spirits. When they leave they do better.

Millen is like the Fords getting fat on the profits. Until we stop watching them and paying to go there nothing will change. I would love to see the Lions win and win. IT WON'T HAPPEN UNTIL THE LIONS FIRE MILLEN AND MAYBE EVEN SEEL THE FRANCHISE. Sorry about yelling.

Be safe out there.

Jim

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
I'm thinking maybe since Jim Leland is off from baseball he can head next door to Ford Field and coach there. I think the team just needs more discipline and not oh well guys there is next week/year/life time.

I agree us stupid fans stop going to the game and force the lions to lose money changes will be made. But since we still go no matter how bad they are we keep filling the stands.

Also think of the bright side, we dont have to watch them lose on sunday!!!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Me thinks Ford should get out of football. It's a reflection of how he runs his company... ignorantly!

Rumor is out that Millen is going to retire Monday. Stay tuned!

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Hey now cool it down this is my beloved Lions. The team that well, ummm, hmm, you know, just well WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR....

Wow these guys are really bad, and their record shows them being better than what they are....

Jayman

Expert Expediter
Hopefully the Lions can turn things around. I like to see Detroit do well. Been to the Detroit area (Selfridge ANGB) a few times. Maybe able to make it up there again in January. Also been to Alpena twice. Nice little town.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jayman, thanks for the nice words for Alpena. I moved there 15 years ago and I like it. I live almost next to the airport and I love watching the jets when they're in town. They sure can turn those things on a dime!

Jayman

Expert Expediter
No problem, Highway. Our unit has been there a bunch of times with our jets. I was with them in August of 87 when our unit was flying F-4's and July of 95 with F-16s. The CRTC (cant remember what that stands for) there is pretty nice. CRTC's are training facilities the military has. I know of the one in Alpena, Camp Douglas (Volk Field) Wisconsin, Savannah GA, and I believe there is still on at Gulfport MS.

I never get tired of watching the airplanes fly either. My dad was a pilot/instructor. I remember being about 7 yrs old going up with him. Our unit (181st Fighter Wing, Terre Haute IN) is still flying F-16's. True, they can turn on a dime. I believe the F-16 was the first fighter jet designed that could outfly its human pilot. So, they had to develop new g-suits and improve techniques the pilots use to prevent blacking out in high g turns.