A couple wee EO suggestions for St Paddy's day

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I noticed a couple things going on, one is the

Mark Forums Read View Forum Leaders

at the bottom of the groups of forums.

It is interesting that these are just hanging out there between the groups and 'whats going on' box.

I'm not really sure what the Forum Leader thing is supposed to really do, Myself and OVM are not on the list, so it can't be important. Same with the temporarily suspended and the inactive groups - what's up with that?

However, I like the Mark Forum Read button, sort of, maybe. I think it would be better suited to be somewhere else, for that matter the member area and have instead of just the one button to mark all the forums 'read', when in a specific forum, have it for that forum too - like the general forum.

The other thing I noticed is the similar threads box way way at the bottom of the threads. I know I know that most have it there but you know it may be a wee bit better to move it up ... say either above or below

Oh can we have an announcement of these changes, I don't know how long they've been here so I will play ignorant.

Another suggestion I kind of like to see and may be a big big deal for you guy to make is to have the photos that are in the thread end up in the photo gallery with of course a link to the thread or post. I know it may not sound like a good idea (storage space and all that rot) but it makes it easier to search visually and beside it may save some of the photos what were lost in the upgrade (by the way Lawrence, didn't you have a back up of that version with those pictures on it?)

AND maybe for next years Paddy's day, how about a green skin?