A. Blair Enterprises

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We are glad that the two of you are doing great. Brenda is a sharp gal and we wish her all the best in her new position.

Yep.....forward me some pictures of your new ride when it comes in.

As always, stay in touch as we love hearing from you both.

Dave & Grace

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have met Tom a couple of times. He runs a good operation and is a decent honorable guy.You could do a lot worse.

Tom Robertson

Veteran Expediter
Raceman
Chetjester
davekc
Rikk
RichM

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate them very much.

Tom Robertson
owner
A. Blair Enterprises
22 years

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Hi can anyone tell me where Blair runs? Do they ever run to the south? Do they run alot to the midwest and west coast? I'm In Fl and still looking for a company to put a "D" unit on with.....P.S. I maybe going to go to FedEx CC but I've heard alot of good things now about Blair...

Rikk

Expert Expediter
Hi,

As an O/O signed on with A. Blair I can tell you they go where the freight is. I have run northwest, southwest, central and south east, and the normal north central to Texas and such. They do not do alot of New England runs though.

If you have preferances all you would need to do is let the guys in the office know what it is you want and they do their best (Yes, it actually happens, they do their absolute best to meet YOUR needs) As Tom and Steve will tell you, "We work for you".

Best Wishes,

Rikk Sullenberger
O/O A. Blair Ent.
Truck 81406

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
This company has done me right in the past, I enjoy working with them when I can (rare) but it has been rewarding.

2millionplus

Expert Expediter
As you all know, I was one of the Con-Way dumpees, and when you work for the best, you tend to stay with the best. I had many offers to go to work for the bigger players, but after 10 years of having to try to justify their problems, I went to Blair. Yes, you will also see that I am an independnt recruiter, who will try to fit the O/O to the company that will do best for him.

THEREFORE, I feel that fora team straight truck, or a tractor team or solo as far as that goes, Blair is probably the best solution to your "Big Company Woes". Please, do not delay, you owe it to yourself to get hold of them.

Yes, you all ask, what is my incentive, Blair pays me well for what I do, and my loyality is with them. So call them, they are the True Alternative.

2millionplus
Independant Recruiter
30 Years 'On-The-Road'

"The Old Man"

Rikk

Expert Expediter
Wait a minute, you get paid???? now you told me since I was free you were doing the same <grin>

Thanks Mr. B. for setting me up with this gig. If anyone knows how to be a true recruter and not a sales person it is you.

BTW, did T get your computer issue fixed? If not give us a call.

Rikk

bigjoep89

Expert Expediter
Concrete truck driver 15 years
Concrete sales mgr, 13 years.
Expediter 1.5 years.

This company sounds impressive,for so many post to be positive. Sounds like a good old fashion company with true business vaules.
Great to hear so many positive things about one company.

jalapenokid

Expert Expediter
Hi Mike,
Finally found you, great to know that you are doing well at what you do best, with a great company. I talked to Steve long time ago, when my son and I worked for our new master, If you have a free minute of your time, please E-mail me, and will, if you agree interchange p/#'s.
[email protected] what a heck, here is my cell# 313 347-3378 (Same one I used with Con Way Now).
Best regards, and hopping we can communicate soon.
Juan Rivera.

runningturttle

Seasoned Expediter
I drive for A. Blair Enterprises: I have worked for Tom, Steve, Shawn Twice now. I have read every post just made about A. Blair. There is little I can add. I quit A. Blair and guess what, I got every penny of my excrow returned to me without question or problem. I had bought my own truck (again, had retired once). I signed on with Transtewart and thought I was going to make lots of money. Went broke. Went to the two headed pussycat, and made another large mistake. Called Steve and asked to come back to A. Blair. He brought me back on board. I was three months behind on every bill I owed. Was about to lose my home, car, furniture and everything I owned. The electric company was making bad threats, as were the phone and water company. That was the Last of July this years. My payments are due for the month of Oct. but the back payments are caught up. 3 months behind to currant in 2 months is a lot of miles but Steve and Shawn have provided once again.

When you sign on to A. Blair you are not an employee, you become family. Never been lied to or BS'd by Tom, Steve, Shawn or Dave. I would follow these guys into HELL and feel safe because I know they would bring me back safe and sound without one burn. If you want more information about these guys call or Email me. [email protected] or 419-303-3653. If you want information about pay scale and so on call Steve or Shawn.

Runningturttle

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I have to say "Kudos" to Tom and Steve. Rarely have we seen a company spoken of so glowingly here.

They must be doing something right.

Congrats guys!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

"If you don't have the time to do something right,
where are you going to find the time to fix it?"

-Stephen King