420 yeaaaaaaa brooo

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Makes me sick hearing n seeing all these people post about getting stoned n high cuz its 420. 4/20 is a time to remember the kids who lost their lives at columbine high school in99. Pray for their families as they go through this tough time tomorrow. Rest in paradise.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Yea im seeing alot of that on facebook and custom car forums im on. Makes me rethink my friends list a little.

To me its just another day but whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Yea i hear ya but 97% of my friends are gonna partake. I will just disown them 2 mar. And thats part of the reason i like working in a industry with younger people like evone on here lol

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What's everybody's big hang up on marijuana?? A lot better than alcohol...to each his own...how self rightchous can you be...disowning friends ..geees...

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No hang ups. It is, however, illegal right now. Should it be? No. Is it worth breaking the law to do it? No. Only a fool tries to get in trouble for no GOOD reason. Getting high is just not worth the trouble. Fight to change the law, then do it.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I dont think its a matter of being self righteous it has alot to do with it being illegal. Ever heard the term guilty by association?

I had a friend riding with me once and he had drugs i didnt know about. We got stopped and both of us were arrested. It took an attorney and alot of cash to get me off the charges. At the time of the arrest the cops argument was the fact i was associated with this guy. Needless to say we are no longer friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
how can you be arrested if the drugs were not on you ?????? that makes no sense at all !!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
how can you be arrested if the drugs were not on you ?????? that makes no sense at all !!

If you are in a car with drugs in it, even if you don't know they are there, you are likely to be arrested. That simple. Not implying that is right, just how it is.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
if the drugs are not on you you are not guilty ..not my responsibility what my friend has on them ...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
if the drugs are not on you you are not guilty ..not my responsibility what my friend has on them ...

So if two people are in a car and the drugs are in the trunk no one is guilty?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
He said he'd disown them for today only. Learn Zanespeak FFS.

Lol true story. And if your gonna do something do it cuz you like it not cuz everyone else is. But my opinion it should be legal but regulated just like alcohol and on this day how many of the people will get behind a wheel?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
When we hauled trucks on of our drivers got caught with 40 lbs of pot at the canadian border. He got off because it was in an unlocked area of the vehicle. He lost the best job he ever had over it. Think he wore an ankle bracelet the 9 months or so it took to get resolved.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Little diffrent then what I said...if there on your person is one thing...in the car in general diffrent story...