4 Marines killed today in Chattanooga tn

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wish this could have been avoided somehow. I wish there would be no future events of this nature. Unfortunately there will be. When you have an ongoing and growing problem of homegrown terrorists and then import more to join them it's inevitable. Thankfully this terrorist is already dead, the only good thing to come from this horrible event.

Every person in the military puts their life at risk for us and the nation. Every person in the military, and their families, deserve our thanks and our support, especially these families.

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
is it time to bring back "internment camps"? (for the "history challenged" and/or the young ones among us, google it, this is when back during WWII, any one with the same background of the countries that we were fighting, were put in camps, so that they could be watched, and kept from possibly doing any harm to the populace....while a lot of innocent people suffered for being put in these camps, it was done for the good of the country...whether it worked or not, who knows...); I know, in this time and age, it could not happen, although it is interesting to peruse...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
is it time to bring back "internment camps"? (for the "history challenged" and/or the young ones among us, google it, this is when back during WWII, any one with the same background of the countries that we were fighting, were put in camps, so that they could be watched, and kept from possibly doing any harm to the populace....while a lot of innocent people suffered for being put in these camps, it was done for the good of the country...whether it worked or not, who knows...); I know, in this time and age, it could not happen, although it is interesting to peruse...
I really really really hope this was said with sarcastic intent.
Those camps were one of the most shameful acts this country ever did.

Reactions: jjtdrv4u and RLENT

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Have no fear, as soon as Hillary gets in the White House again, she will take care of all our woes...

and the rest of her characters

Reactions: jjtdrv4u