3rd. time gold

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
not sure if anyone is still cynical about the rewards program, but this is the 3rd. time gold for us and now we qualify for the 1.5 cents per loaded mile additional cash bonus. That is in addition to the 150 they already give. We are over 70,000 this 6 mth. period so that is a nice bonus we each get for doing what we are out here to do anyhow... win win for panther and us.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Its coming down to the wire for me..i need three more runs to reach Silver.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using EO Forums mobile app

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Do you each get 150, or do you have to split?

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
3rd time Silver for us, we like it, I even wear the Panther Niki shirts sometimes ;).

What exactly do you get for Silver, and how long does it take? are your Comdata fees waived? Do you get more/better load offers?
Wich Hotels can you use for Voucher? How would i redeem? Will they send the nike shirt to my house? Is it a Polo? Does contractor relations treat you better? Do they load the cash bonus to Comdata card? ....

Last edited:

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
Nice job. I only know of 1 other cargo van to get gold due to that is the world I roll in. I am bronze, silver, silver. I enjoy the free money for simply working. Last time I checked we are in a volume orientated job. Avg miles per load for me last period, over 530. It pays to be SILVER.