3 Months done, 7.75 years to go!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Excuse me....exactly what bills have been passed in 100 days....besides the bailout money? I've heard a lot of talk and a lot intent....:confused:

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I'd like to give the present administration the benefit of the doubt but that's hard for me. I'll admit, I'm conservative but I have to agree with OVM. So far it's lotsa talk and feel good yada, yada, yada, chin music. I don't see any real action other than giving money away that we don't have. But according to Dougs tagline they must have a new janitorial or lawn maintenance service at the Whitehouse because he says someone there is doing a real good job. Nothing personal.......Just an old chubby guys honest opinion.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd like to give the present administration the benefit of the doubt but that's hard for me. I'll admit, I'm conservative but I have to agree with OVM. So far it's lotsa talk and feel good yada, yada, yada, chin music. I don't see any real action other than giving money away that we don't have. But according to Dougs tagline they must have a new janitorial or lawn maintenance service at the Whitehouse because he says someone there is doing a real good job. Nothing personal.......Just an old chubby guys honest opinion.

TJ...Exactly...talk is cheap...OBama has a team for every issue now....but still no bills introduced....No Constitution being wiped out....no military cutting in fact a PROPOSED increase....
I do believe they had to help the banks out BUT some people should have been charged...
I don't believe the auto makers should have gotten a dime.