3 Months done, 7.75 years to go!

DougTravels

Not a Member
With a fantastic start, Obama is now settling into the job. It has become clearly evident to anyone with intelligence that the voters have made their first wise choice since 1996, and the re-election of The Great Bill Clinton. With wide support backing him, OUR PRESIDENT has begun the huge task of repairing the Countries economy and world reputation.

Thank You President Obama, for bringing back America's credibility and hope for our return to greatness!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Actually, and thankfully, it's only 3.75 more years of guaranteed hell. At that point voters have the chance to once again use their brains rather than their feelings and perhaps do the right thing rather than continue the wrong thing. Given the number of bought and paid for votes, combined with the number of Fools and Morons running loose, there's a real possibility we will be encumbered with 4 additional years of incompetence. We can only hope smarter choices are made.

DougTravels

Not a Member
Actually, and thankfully, it's only 3.75 more years of guaranteed hell. At that point voters have the chance to once again use their brains rather than their feelings and perhaps do the right thing rather than continue the wrong thing. Given the number of bought and paid for votes, combined with the number of Fools and Morons running loose, there's a real possibility we will be encumbered with 4 additional years of incompetence. We can only hope smarter choices are made.

I couldn't agree more, just 8 years too late, btw humans have one brain not brains.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
I couldn't agree more, just 8 years too late, btw humans have one brain not brains.

I agree with the brains statement . LDB said voters use their brains . With the people that voted for Obama it's not likely more than one had a brain .
North Korea doesn't give Obama's threats much credibility , do they ? Even Somali pirates dismissed his threats and increased highjackings .

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
N Korea is no threat to us....our satelites know when they blow their noses...maybe a threat to others...let them be the police force!

Somolia...the only LEGAL thing we could do is declare legal war and then dust them. And since they've taken only one ship and attempted another....not a real cause for all out war...BUT again other countries that these ships fly the flag and only to use cheap labor...it is in their best interest to get militarily involved not us....

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
If O gets a second term then Bill Maher is 100% correct we have evolved into being to stupid to be governed.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
If the republicans and other right wing thinkers would spend more time looking for a candidate to run against Obama in 2012 rather than waiting to jump on every little thing Obama says or does, they could have a very good chance of winning next time around. The Obama campaign was a lesson in total domination of an election. Grass Roots is the key. Organization, fund raising, finding a message and staying with it. The ablity to speak well and strike a nerve. If the republicans would find a solid right leaning moderate who is a decent speaker that they can get behind and get organized rather than bickering with each other over fundamentals, they could seriously give the democrats a run for their money. Evan Bayh comes to mind. Huckabee isn't really a moderate but he is popular and a good speaker. I'd vote for him. There are others but the lesser known ones need to be brought out the forefront now. Realistically the beginning of the next presidential campaign dog and pony show is only about a year or so away...

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
With a fantastic start, Obama is now settling into the job. It has become clearly evident to anyone with intelligence that the voters have made their first wise choice since 1996, and the re-election of The Great Bill Clinton. With wide support backing him, OUR PRESIDENT has begun the huge task of repairing the Countries economy and world reputation.

Thank You President Obama, for bringing back America's credibility and hope for our return to greatness!

Yup, 3 Months done of Screwing the Tax Payers (Again) Hopefully it will be Only 3.75 Years--Or Less!! We Can't afford another 4 years With that Clown!:mad:

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
If the republicans and other right wing thinkers would spend more time looking for a candidate to run against Obama in 2012 rather than waiting to jump on every little thing Obama says or does, they could have a very good chance of winning next time around. The Obama campaign was a lesson in total domination of an election. Grass Roots is the key. Organization, fund raising, finding a message and staying with it. The ablity to speak well and strike a nerve. If the republicans would find a solid right leaning moderate who is a decent speaker that they can get behind and get organized rather than bickering with each other over fundamentals, they could seriously give the democrats a run for their money. Evan Bayh comes to mind. Huckabee isn't really a moderate but he is popular and a good speaker. I'd vote for him. There are others but the lesser known ones need to be brought out the forefront now. Realistically the beginning of the next presidential campaign dog and pony show is only about a year or so away...

Exactly same problem the Dem's had with the two a$$-monkeys that ran against bush.

The right really need to take a good hard logical look at there platforms.example abortion,why are we making a do or die stand over it when we can't even take care of the children we do have?(and we is the social "we" here). I could go on for 8 to 10 paragraphs more on a point by point but the simple fact is the Reps has allowed some really bad thinking to go on in the name of God mostly but other equally poor reasons.And I'm not casing the Christan right per sa just the notion that making all party platforms from a religious point of view is not so logical.

Gay marriage is a perfect example here on poor logic and leadership. If we had legal Gay marriages it would not effect your religion at all under separation of church and state if your Church is against it fine you don't preform any same sex weddings end of line. It's when either side starts worrying about who does what in there own home that we falter.

What is needed is major reevaluations of what is important.And if the reasoning behind a position is because Jesus said so we might need to change our position.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
mjolnir131,
That party is lost unless they get it together very fast.

They are not just fractured but it is sad that so many people are not demanding real changes made in the party. They seem to be following the same BS line with Abortion, gay marriage and all of that without getting the clue that they missed the boat because the people don't really think that these are important issues to the country - jobs, money, security are. Those other problems can be worked on, gay marriage is a very simple solution - return the freedoms to the people to do what they want with their property and lives.

The problem now is they are leaderless, my beagle can do a better job pulling the party together than Steele - my dog knows the difference between crap and food, good and bad.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
mjolnir131,
That party is lost unless they get it together very fast.

They are not just fractured but it is sad that so many people are not demanding real changes made in the party. They seem to be following the same BS line with Abortion, gay marriage and all of that without getting the clue that they missed the boat because the people don't really think that these are important issues to the country - jobs, money, security are. Those other problems can be worked on, gay marriage is a very simple solution - return the freedoms to the people to do what they want with their property and lives.

The problem now is they are leaderless, my beagle can do a better job pulling the party together than Steele - my dog knows the difference between crap and food, good and bad.

What's your dog's name? There is plenty of time to throw his name in the ring.
By the way, marriage, gay or straight, is a state issue, not a federal one.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
What's your dog's name? There is plenty of time to throw his name in the ring.
By the way, marriage, gay or straight, is a state issue, not a federal one.

He don't want to run, just pee on fire hydrants.

The marriage thing also has to do with the rights of the individual to do what they want with their own money, property and body. Meaning that outside of a spouse, even visitation in hospitals are limited and so on - see what I am saying?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

An individual human has a brain. The collective group of humans who brainlessly voted in OhBrother (as in OhBrother what have we gotten into and nothing to do with anything else) presumably have brains since there are legion however you may have a point and there may truly be only one brain.

DougTravels

Not a Member
An individual human has a brain. The collective group of humans who brainlessly voted in OhBrother (as in OhBrother what have we gotten into and nothing to do with anything else) presumably have brains since there are legion however you may have a point and there may truly be only one brain.
LDB

ok that time it was correct. How about the one below?

Re: Federal agency warns of radicals on right

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure I'm on all sorts of lists since I've been "cursed" with brains and common sense rather than blind emotions and heartfelt compassion to everyone regardless of what they do or don't do to deserve it.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In all normal and intelligent conversation it is used as I used it, whether in my context or discussing a woman (she has brains and beauty) or whatever else the topic may be. It would sound very awkward to discuss one's fantasy and say she's terrific because she's got "brain and beauty". You sure are grasping for anything to keep the pot stirred but if this is what placates you then enjoy yourself.

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Doug,, I thought it was only in story time that you where on Glue:D.. Come on bro your math is way off.He has less then 4 years left. (MAYBE if all goes well for him)

Now that might restore my belief in our nation if O was defeated in the Democratic primary,and replaced by a good perspective president.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now that might restore my belief in our nation if O was defeated in the Democratic primary,and replaced by a good perspective president.

You think they'll even let anyone else think about running against him? I think they'll be too busy trying to repeal the 22nd amendment.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
You think they'll even let anyone else think about running against him? I think they'll be too busy trying to repeal the 22nd amendment.

If anyone had a chance at repealing the 22nd amendment it was Bill Clinton. Even with his debacle with Monica Lewinski he was so popular I believe he could have gotten it done. Obama might one day contemplate such a feat but by the time his presidency is over, he will be pushed into the mediocre president catagorie by the time he reaches the end of 4 years, let alone 8.