2016 Presidential Candidates

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
If they ever had it the big 2 political machines have lost all sense of honor and morality. Should they actually run I will be voting for the ticket of Jesse Ventura and Howard Stern. Below you will find a video of some of Governor Ventura's ideas and what is wrong with our current political system.

Last edited:

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Some here may chastise you for wasting your vote; however, it is becoming clear that all votes are wasted votes so have at it! ;)

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think my wife would be a good president and I would like to be in charge of the d.o.t.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Vote for Jesse. Might as well waste your vote there as elsewhere rather than actually affect the outcome of the election. You might even insure results as excellent as what we are enjoying now by voting for Jesse. :rolleyes:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
And Jesse and Howard are any worse than what we have ?? People are all over that dingbat Palin ...Jesse completed his govenership unlike that quitter Sarah ...and VP Howard Stern ...has a ring to it....he is Americas favorite judge..they have my vote..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
And Jesse and Howard are any worse than what we have ?? People are all over that dingbat Palin ...Jesse completed his govenership unlike that quitter Sarah ...and VP Howard Stern ...has a ring to it....he is Americas favorite judge..they have my vote..

I don't like Stern but I would vote for him and Ventura over the typical politician just to turn the system upside down.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
We have to shake up the system somehow. Jesse Ventura has proven he can win on a big stage, albeit the state of Minnesota. If he can get int the debates whoever ends up being the mainstream candidates are in for a rough ride....

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Vote for Jesse. Might as well waste your vote there as elsewhere rather than actually affect the outcome of the election. You might even insure results as excellent as what we are enjoying now by voting for Jesse. :rolleyes:

It's not a waste to me. A waste is what we have now. You can't tell me Romney would have been any better either...

Oh, uh, nevermind, I misread your post....

Last edited:

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If they ever had it the big 2 political machines have lost all sense of honor and morality. Should they actually run I will be voting for the ticket of Jesse Ventura and Howard Stern.

Jesse is an Independent and not part of the "big 2 political machines". The government is mostly run by Democrats and Republicans, at least when it is running. This means that Democrats and Republicans control the variety of government agencies like the NSA, CIA, FBI, FEMA etc. The last abbreviation, etc, is not a government agency but a shortened form of et cetera, meaning, and so forth.

If these agencies are controlled by Democrats and Republicans what do you think will happen to you when the NSA finds out you voted for Ventura/Stern? You will be spending the rest of your life in a FEMA camp with a Moron Chip implanted in your head.

Remember, even if Jesse should win, the House and Senate will still be dominated by Democrats and Republicans. Also the current administration will be in office for almost 3 months after the election.

I voted for Ventura once. He won and I didn't get sent to a FEMA camp or have a Moron chip implanted. All I got was a whiny, self centered governor which was probably better than either of the other two Richard Craniums that were running.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Jesse is an Independent and not part of the "big 2 political machines". The government is mostly run by Democrats and Republicans, at least when it is running. This means that Democrats and Republicans control the variety of government agencies like the NSA, CIA, FBI, FEMA etc. The last abbreviation, etc, is not a government agency but a shortened form of et cetera, meaning, and so forth.

If these agencies are controlled by Democrats and Republicans what do you think will happen to you when the NSA finds out you voted for Ventura/Stern? You will be spending the rest of your life in a FEMA camp with a Moron Chip implanted in your head.

Remember, even if Jesse should win, the House and Senate will still be dominated by Democrats and Republicans. Also the current administration will be in office for almost 3 months after the election.

I voted for Ventura once. He won and I didn't get sent to a FEMA camp or have a Moron chip implanted. All I got was a whiny, self centered governor which was probably better than either of the other two Richard Craniums that were running.

Well, the joke would be on them because I've had a Moron chip pinned to me for quite some time... I think when the idea of an Independent becoming President becomes believable and feasible in the minds of Americans, more Independents and Libertarians will have a good chance of getting elected in the Congress and Senate. The journey of 1000 miles begins with the first step. This guy is as good as any and he has executive experience. He can hold his own in a debate. That will go along way. Additionally, he won't chicken out like Ross Perot did.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Jesse took 0 dollars from special interest/lobbyists to get elected in MN. Have to respect that...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All I got was a whiny, self centered governor . . .

Hey, we got one also . . .:rolleyes:

Rick-Snyder-Ad-Still-Shot-300x201.jpg

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

They will make you drive A pesky penske truck all over the country with no heat or ac and a turbin on your head and a monger for a co driver.