2010-2011 super bowl predictions

skip432

Seasoned Expediter
Las Vegas odds: Colts win the AFC and the Cowboys win the NFC. Colts favored.........come on BOYS! I'm a Manning family fan but my heart is with the boys. Their due one. Who is your pick? Football is right around the corner.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Las Vegas odds: Colts win the AFC and the Cowboys win the NFC. Colts favored.........come on BOYS! I'm a Manning family fan but my heart is with the boys. Their due one. Who is your pick? Football is right around the corner.

Lions all the way!!!!! :D
Oh wait, Sorry I was day dreaming again. :D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Then shouldn't be 2011 super bowl?

There isn't another one, is there?

I just equate it to the same thing in Hockey "where the defending champs are playing". What are they defending against?

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
don't know about 2011 sb so i am waiting for 2 pass oriented finesse dome teams to play in feb in windy and cold nyc.

i think goddell is right stating the sb should be in cold weather cities. more teams are from the cold than the warm.

more clothes and less t and a is needed. prolly won't see a costume malfunction in cold weather.

more video acts than live acts in cold weather. maybe more 80's mtv video at halftime rather than a bad springsteen or embarrassing who show.

its about time for earth wind and fire, war or chicago to play the superbowl. horn players with lips freezing to the mouthpieces....that's what i'm talking about.

how about a twin bill of the association and the lovin spoonful? 2 bands who died due to pot busts in the 60s.

maybe a parade of one-hit-wonder bands? ram jam, ace, alive and kicking, the singing nun, kyu skaimoto, sailcat tea set, electric indian, daddy doo drop, 4 jacks and jill, chicagos ides of march?

fortwayne

Not a Member
Ok sure I am a huge Colts fan,but, they have alot of teams to get by before they can even get to the Super Bowl.

First in the AFC I would lean towards the San Diego Chargers, who have a light schedule and could be 10-0 when they face the Colts in Indy on 11/28.

The Colts meanwhile have a tougher slate and could walk into that game at only 5-5.

The Jets could be a mild threat with a season around 11-5.

But some how I see either the Colts with a late season surge and heading to the big game or the Chargers just simply coasting in on their easy schedule.

From the NFC - I see the Packers, Cowboys, or Giants - maybe the Vikings but only if Farve does return - and there is no chance the one hit wonder Saints will be there.

So Super Bowl Champs:
Chargers
Colts
Packers
Cowboys
Giants
Jets
and the last team to possibly win the next Super Bowl ------------St Louis.....see you though I was going to say the Lions.