2008 hino 268 no power rpm surging!! Help

ud2600bbs

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi haven’t posted in a long time i an having a issue on a 2008 hino 268 have no check engine or codes the truck lost power and you start accelerating the truck surges and you floor it and it wont go i do have an ABS light on was givinv R wheel sensor circuit changed that Now i get 2-2 and its telling me that left front axle -modulator valve any suggestions???

Reactions: Sutton

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
Is it doing a regen when it loses power?
When was the last time the fuel filter was replaced? Search on here for brake pedal switch, make sure that's adjusted correctly. Any boost leaks? What is the DPR graph reading?

ud2600bbs

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
When was the last time the fuel filter was replaced? Search on here for brake pedal switch, make sure that's adjusted correctly. Any boost leaks? What is the DPR graph reading?
Hey Greasyshirt thanks i found the elbow on the tank clogged but i had replaced scv and fuel filter before trucks runs good now

jrspain

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I have a 08 ud 2600 with a j08e engine and it started surging at 70 mph and hit was hit or mis kinda like running out of fuel but it has a new fuel filter. The problem will go away and come back could be hours later . Not sure were to look at this point doesn’t seam to be a injector. Any guidance would help

ud2600bbs

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a 08 ud 2600 with a j08e engine and it started surging at 70 mph and hit was hit or mis kinda like running out of fuel but it has a new fuel filter. The problem will go away and come back could be hours later . Not sure were to look at this point doesn’t seam to be a injector. Any guidance would help
You should check if your ITV is drilled also check the scv valve if you have the updated part check banjo fittings and fuel lines maybe clogged