$19 unlimited data, talk and text

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I learned a long time ago don't mess with what works. When it comes to communications if it doesn't work just one time because of coverage and you loose that one time $2 buck a mile load, what have you gained?? :confused:

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, but if you are an expediter, metro pcs wouldn't work.

Indeed. But neither this one when you drive away from freeway. I had straight talk which was using Sprint antennas, and I missed calls, even if the phone was a Samsung...

jayjay

Rookie Expediter
indeed. But neither this one when you drive away from freeway. I had straight talk which was using sprint antennas, and i missed calls, even if the phone was a samsung...

exactly, that's why i'd rather give sprint 70 bucks a month and get all of my calls & unlimited data.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Not that I'm a huge fan of ATT. I have to say that my service has greatly improved. You get what you pay for.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had att for about six months now. Way better than sprint and honestly now seems on par with Verizon from my experience.

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have a virgin mobile phone and plan while in the US. $35 a month for 300 minutes, unlimited data (although its throttled back after a certain point), and texts. Nice android powered phone selection too. Just picked up an htc running jellybean for $129. No contact.
Runs on Sprint network.

Last edited: