tumbleweeds
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums Post Areas About

• Hey Buddy, I have an emergency question about your Promaster. I'm having the exact same problem with mine as yours....129k, rough idle, misfire #6 cylinder, mech suspects exhaust valve seat is bad. I believe I even have the same case manager at Ram as you, Lisa. Any help/info would be greatly appreciated. kipswork at aol dot com
    Good Morning We are not in White Glove which is why we were able to have Molly. Sadly to say we had to put Molly down this month at the ripe old age of 15. I had to laugh at your checking the dog to see if they were still breathing. Molly was to the point she was sleeping so hard she did not know that we had left the truck and came back. She was having major health issues and life on the road was not longer fun for her. We are struggling with her loss and not having her steady company here in the truck. We will not get another dog and we will become eligible for White Glove.

Thanks for you kind comments we really enjoy what we do and learning more about the business we are in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…