guido4475
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Post Areas About

• trying to get in to cargo van (sprinter Brand new ) business, can you tell me please is there any money to make.
    Thank You
    I am looking at doing this I live in Raleigh NC could you please call me I iget free cell to cell here is My # 919 796-3304 or I could call you if you like. E-Mail at @ [email protected] Thank you for your time.
    Saw a couple of posts from you . 1st , could you please e mail pics of the interior of your van . Heard that it is pretty awesome !! 2nd thing is , is it true that in real dollars - you actually make more $ in a van than in a semi ??
    Was looking at one of your posts about "sleeper inside box". I'm looking to expand the fleet and have been experimenting with the "sleeper inside box" concept. Isn't a very popular concept, but I think it would cut down the cost and increase payload. Look forward to hearing about your experience. Email [email protected] or call/text 937-529-9432 ANYTIME!
    hi,i noticed your comment on going from truck to van..i was straight truck owner w/tristate in 2000-2003 quit to save marrage,divorced now and thinking of a retry in van or sprinter..any sugestions,,thanks eddie
    Thanks for the info on the in-box sleeper! What you did is alot like what I'm planning on doing. I was wondering if you have any pictures of the truck you did this to. If so, my email is [email protected] Thanks again!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…