April 2017 locations & Gossip

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes!!! 1.1 million miles and I've not done 1/2 of what you have or are planning ... wtf are you doing??? Leave it the F alone!!!!....:)
The only thing original on your van is you and the odometer.
there is more original then one may think....like the whole front end...except for 1 yes 1 ball joint..
steering pump, master cylinder never been touched...brake Calipers are original even...
E brake and all the back axle is original to the bearings and seal...
Living proof brake fluid does NOT need to changed and doesn NOT get contaminated over time...as per technician one time told me....the biggest cause of contamination is the person opening the container and for no good reason...its clear and the only reason it appears to be low is because brake pads are wearing low....change the pads and viola...fluid is back up....

I noticed Brokeguyspudnik hasn't got on his shopping list is a windshield wiper motor....

Now we know why he is broke....LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
naw...I have a job when I get back...a real job...that should get me out enough and i can walk to work...:p

K - T Cafe...the K Bar T Cafe....drop by..coffee on me....:)
OVM's new job after retirement ...

fccb56ef34123152cecb3a7e8505e27e.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: RoadTime

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
So I struck out at the nursery.. sure do miss that gorgeous nursery up in Ontario and Rozens nursery in Maryland! All I wanted was simple., red geraniums and some marigolds and the little store up in Hettinger had neither!