Cargo Van Thinking about coming back into expediting ?

1cooldad33

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hi my name is Cory and I was wondering about how the expedite freight has been so lately, i have 10yrs experience. So it a good time or bad time thanks.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
From what I see, it's bad with all types of freight / size of trucks.

Not just amount, but what they are paying. Tough time to come back unless you land somewhere with a ton of regular customers

Fell off a cliff partway thru 2023, at least for me - while 2022 was a record year

Atilla2020

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hi my name is Cory and I was wondering about how the expedite freight has been so lately, i have 10yrs experience. So it a good time or bad time thanks.
Do not do it unless you are an owner operator or a company driver. 1099 is a scam.

Edgar Gallo

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hi all I am an owner operator but due to primary work and life constraints my business partner and I can no longer keep our business going. We are selling our Van and MC# as a package deal if possible. Our MC# is seasoned with a year in service. A benefit to buying a clean seasoned MC# is that some brokers or shippers will only deal with MC#’s that are 6 months or older and in some cases a year old or more. It opens up more opportunity having a seasoned MC# as opposed to a brand new one. Our Van is a 2021 Mercedes Sprinter Van 2500 extended with 70k Miles. It is like new and has been very well maintained. It comes with a custom E-Track floor and side wall system with all the equipment, attachments and straps needed to start hauling short loads or over the road loads. For more information and pictures please contact me at