Hunter Biden and His Magic Laptop

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How in the world did cocaine get in the WhiteHouse? The Left is saying it could be just about anyone except Hunter. From tourists bringing it in to Leftist conspiracy theories saying it’s Don Jr’s stash. I thought the WhiteHouse is supposed to be a secure facility. Don’t they have classified documents in there?

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
How in the world did cocaine get in the WhiteHouse? The Left is saying it could be just about anyone except Hunter. From tourists bringing it in to Leftist conspiracy theories saying it’s Don Jr’s stash. I thought the WhiteHouse is supposed to be a secure facility. Don’t they have classified documents in there?
Depends on where it was found.
Unless it was in hunter's bedroom.

Reactions: muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If an effort to be fair, it could be almost anyone on Biden's White House staff or administration. Look at the type of people who surround him. But Hunter seems to lose stuff like laptops and guns, so a little stash of blow wouldn't be a stretch.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The drug was found in a private area of the white house.
No, it was not......

"The discovery of the substance caused a brief shutdown of the White House after it was found by Secret Service officers in a common storage area on the ground floor of the West Wing, which houses the Oval Office and offices of some of the president's top aides and support staff. It was found in a zip-close bag near an entrance where visitors taking tours are directed to leave their phones, the official said."

• Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
No, it was not......

"The discovery of the substance caused a brief shutdown of the White House after it was found by Secret Service officers in a common storage area on the ground floor of the West Wing, which houses the Oval Office and offices of some of the president's top aides and support staff. It was found in a zip-close bag near an entrance where visitors taking tours are directed to leave their phones, the official said."
It was found in a private library.....not in the public area.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, it was not......

Good. It should be on video. And an arrest should be imminent. And the regime, transparent as they are, should be telling us about who was arrested.
Should be today. I’m told they can find this out in about 30 minutes who did it.
Tight security and all with classified documents nearby..

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, it was not......

So it was probably someone who was taking a tour that day and freaked out when they realized they had their stash on them and ditched it. Surprised it does not happen more often.

• Haha

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good. It should be on video. And an arrest should be imminent. And the regime, transparent as they are, should be telling us about who was arrested.
Should be today. I’m told they can find this out in about 30 minutes who did it.
Tight security and all with classified documents nearby..
I'm not arguing that point. In fact, I agree.
I just want to know why the lies? When do the constant lies stop? Disagreements on issues are one thing, but why lie?
Smh

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So it was probably someone who was taking a tour that day and freaked out when they realized they had their stash on them and ditched it. Surprised it does not happen more often.
Why would it? We are told the WH is a secure facility. Apparently not. How secure are those classified documents nearby?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not arguing that point. In fact, I agree.
I just want to know why the lies? When do the constant lies stop? Disagreements on issues are one thing, but why lie?
Smh
They have to continue the lies because if they admit that any little thing they believe in is a a lie, then they have to then look at everything they believe in and they just cant face the fact that everything they believe is a a lie.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They have to continue the lies because if they admit that any little thing they believe in is a a lie, then they have to then look at everything they believe in and they just cant face the fact that everything they believe is a a lie.
One heck of a word salad.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Spoken like a true liberal Democrat.